Old Spice Hair and Body Wash

Old Spice Hair and Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 18 in Men's Body Wash

October 31, 2016

I bought one of the Old Spice hair and Body washes for my hubby before he went away for a week (to minimize bottles in his luggage) he's a little fussy about scents but loved this stuff. He said it works well for both shampoo as well as soap, and i can tell you the scent is wonderful!

June 01, 2016

I purchase the Old Spice Body Wash for the men in my life in the Fiji scent as it is fresh and masculine, but not too overpowering. It does a great job cleaning and leaves a fresh scent lingering for hours.

April 27, 2016

I buy this for my husband and my 14 year old now uses it as well. They love the scent and I must say it does smell nice. It's great that it's a two in one so, less bottles in the shower.

April 19, 2016

These are my husbands favorite body washes...they are a little pricey but they smell great and the scent reallys lasts. the best scent is the wolfthorn

March 29, 2016

My common-law uses this body wash and i love the smell of it. Nice and light and refreshing. It would make a good body colonge for men. makes his skin nice and soft as well

March 16, 2016

I bought this for my husband as usual most of the products are old spice that he uses. He usually prefers bars of soap but I told him to try it and he loves it as do I because he smells amazing when he gets out of the shower. He says he likes it because its multipurpose, and he says its very light and not harsh on his skin even though its strongly scented. So its a win for the both of us,

February 13, 2016

I bought this for my husband last month and I absolutely love the smell of it he on the other hand is not a big fan but he will deal with it works great price is great I would definitely recommend this to a friend7

February 11, 2016

The price and quality are good but it has strong smell. I don't really enjoy it even half day after, you can still smell it. If they can improve it will be great.

February 11, 2016

I buy this for my husband and two teenage sons.
They all love it.
The smell is fantastic.
It's great that it's a two in one. Less bottles in the shower.

January 23, 2016

My husband buys this sometimes and he smells so good after his shower.