Old Spice Hair and Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 23 in Men's Body Wash

March 08, 2017

I purchased this for my Grand-Son a couple of weeks ago,I like suprising him with gifts.He just loved it.He told me that his Girl Friend likes the scent also.Old Spice has been around for a good many years now,I can remember when it was just the cologne and the Old Spice shaving cream.It has come a long way and now you can buy the product in just about everything.Old Spice Hair and Body Wash has a real nice scent to it.,not too strong.I recommend you purchase this for the Man in your life

February 27, 2017

This products works and smells great. I like how I can use this for my hair and body. This allows for less clutter in the shower. I am sticking with this product when I run out.

February 09, 2017

This is my go to hair and body wash. The smell lingers but that's okay because it's quite enjoyable. I take this product with whenever I travel or go camping.

February 09, 2017

I love this but only use it as a body wash. It smells great and the smell stays on your skin for long after. I know I got a bunch when they were on sale and I will buy more when I am out. Great product. Definitely recommend

February 09, 2017

I like the scent of this product and even though it says to use for body and hair. I only ever use this as a body wash. I just don't think this would quite cut it as a hair wash product for me.

February 02, 2017

Love that it is a hair and body wash combo. Works great for travel. The scent is great, my girlfriend loves it as well! It's also long lasting scent. Thumps up from me!

January 26, 2017

I tried this after a friend recommended this , I did like the scent unfortunately it really dried out my skin worse then any soap I have tried before.

January 25, 2017

I bought this as a travel-size. It great. The smell is amazing and long-lasting! It is a hair and body wash, so if you need to go to they gym or travel, it is only one item to carry for both your shampoo and body wash. I would use it as more of a body wash, unless I was travelling and needed to save space.

January 22, 2017

I like using this for travel. It cuts down on products to pack to travel with. I think it works great. My hair is soft and my skin feels clean with no sticky residue.

January 22, 2017

I like being able to use a 2 in 1 body wash/ shampoo every now and then. It foams up well and smells great. It doesn't dry out my skin either which I appreciate