Old Spice Pure Sport Deodorant

Old Spice Pure Sport Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 28 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

September 21, 2016

Old Spice Pure Sport Deodorant is not my usual brand, I stole it from my brother when visiting him recently... I forgot mine. It is a much bigger container, so I figured he'd not notice. I was disappointed it didn't last as long as I would like, I ended up using it more often because of that. The scent was a bit strong, but did wear off within the hour. I'm very athletic and found this didn't quite do the trick for sports but it was okay for getting through a normal active day. I went to buy him a new bottle before I left and found it a bit pricey, maybe if its on sale you get a deal, otherwise I thought it was a buck or two more than it should be. Felt kinda dry too, I prefer a softer application, smoother and cheaper!

January 28, 2016

My husband has been using this deodorant for years and, not only does he find it more effective than other brands, I love the smell of it! It is fresh and clean and manly. Wonderful!

January 21, 2016

It normally smells clean, but it always leaves a residue that comes off on my clothes

October 17, 2015

Great scent lasts all day long. This fights sweat awesomely.

June 16, 2015

this is what my brother uses right now and it smells sexy. the scent lasts and it kept his armpit dry. really good product.

June 12, 2015

I buy this deodorant for my boyfriend all the time. The scents are very nice and long lasting. This deodorant is very effective.

June 09, 2015

This is my husbands favorite kind! And the smell is my favoriite on him!

January 07, 2015

My grown son has used this certain scent of Old Spice for years. He loves it and it does help keep sweaty odors at bay. Every year for the holidays, he gets a basket filled with Pure Sport products.

October 15, 2014

this product didn't make me see any sweat stains it was long lasting and refreshing

October 01, 2014

This is the only deodorant I buy my husband. I love the fresh clean scent and he loves it's effectiveness in preventing perspiration, and it doesn't irritate his sensitive skin.