Old Spice Pure Sport Deodorant

Old Spice Pure Sport Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 29 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

January 13, 2017

It buy this brand for my husband, both he and I love the scent. It keeps him smelling nice all day long, it leaves no underarm stains on his clothes which is a huge plus and it does exactly as it's supposed to do. I highly recommend this product, especially if you love when your spouse smells great all day.

January 13, 2017

Love the scent of this pure deodorant I started using this product when I was playing Hockey to keep the smell from the sweat away this product lasted all day long even after sweating so much

January 13, 2017

I love this deodorant because it makes sure I smell good all day. I need this because I work long hours at work most of the time, so a good deodorant like this is especially important. This is also not any more expensive than other brands, so I would recommend it for guys looking for something that truly works.

January 12, 2017

This is my go-to deodorant. With my level of activity and the size of the container, it's the best choice hands down. The smell is a bit strong when you first apply it, and if you're going out after work you might need to re-apply (just to be safe). Overall great value, for the size, and a nice refreshing scent.

September 21, 2016

Old Spice Pure Sport Deodorant is not my usual brand, I stole it from my brother when visiting him recently... I forgot mine. It is a much bigger container, so I figured he'd not notice. I was disappointed it didn't last as long as I would like, I ended up using it more often because of that. The scent was a bit strong, but did wear off within the hour. I'm very athletic and found this didn't quite do the trick for sports but it was okay for getting through a normal active day. I went to buy him a new bottle before I left and found it a bit pricey, maybe if its on sale you get a deal, otherwise I thought it was a buck or two more than it should be. Felt kinda dry too, I prefer a softer application, smoother and cheaper!

January 28, 2016

My husband has been using this deodorant for years and, not only does he find it more effective than other brands, I love the smell of it! It is fresh and clean and manly. Wonderful!

January 21, 2016

It normally smells clean, but it always leaves a residue that comes off on my clothes

October 17, 2015

Great scent lasts all day long. This fights sweat awesomely.

June 16, 2015

this is what my brother uses right now and it smells sexy. the scent lasts and it kept his armpit dry. really good product.

June 12, 2015

I buy this deodorant for my boyfriend all the time. The scents are very nice and long lasting. This deodorant is very effective.