Old Spice Pure Sport Deodorant

Old Spice Pure Sport Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 29 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

February 09, 2017

I have bought this deodorant before.I like the smell and its very effective I only have to use it once a day. I work in a busy mill and on my feet moving all day and this does the job.

February 06, 2017

This deodorant works. I spend my entire work day in a drying bay in a paint shop at 77 degrees. Always hot and always sweating and this stuff just dosent quit. The great scent lasts all day long in extreme working conditions.

January 26, 2017

My wife and I like the scent . I find it long lasting even after a long days work , I also like that when I first put it on there is no sticky feeling.

January 22, 2017

C'est mon déodorant préfèré. Il est efficace durant toute la journée sans problème même si je fais du sport. Son parfum est juste bien dosé. Je le recommande fortement.

January 21, 2017

I bought this once and never bought another one from this line. It smelled okay but it turned the colour of my skin a weird colour every time I applied it. I never had this happen with any other deodorant.

January 13, 2017

It buy this brand for my husband, both he and I love the scent. It keeps him smelling nice all day long, it leaves no underarm stains on his clothes which is a huge plus and it does exactly as it's supposed to do. I highly recommend this product, especially if you love when your spouse smells great all day.

January 13, 2017

Love the scent of this pure deodorant I started using this product when I was playing Hockey to keep the smell from the sweat away this product lasted all day long even after sweating so much

January 13, 2017

I love this deodorant because it makes sure I smell good all day. I need this because I work long hours at work most of the time, so a good deodorant like this is especially important. This is also not any more expensive than other brands, so I would recommend it for guys looking for something that truly works.

January 12, 2017

This is my go-to deodorant. With my level of activity and the size of the container, it's the best choice hands down. The smell is a bit strong when you first apply it, and if you're going out after work you might need to re-apply (just to be safe). Overall great value, for the size, and a nice refreshing scent.

September 21, 2016

Old Spice Pure Sport Deodorant is not my usual brand, I stole it from my brother when visiting him recently... I forgot mine. It is a much bigger container, so I figured he'd not notice. I was disappointed it didn't last as long as I would like, I ended up using it more often because of that. The scent was a bit strong, but did wear off within the hour. I'm very athletic and found this didn't quite do the trick for sports but it was okay for getting through a normal active day. I went to buy him a new bottle before I left and found it a bit pricey, maybe if its on sale you get a deal, otherwise I thought it was a buck or two more than it should be. Felt kinda dry too, I prefer a softer application, smoother and cheaper!