Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

September 18, 2016

Within 2 days of use I could see a difference! It gave me a clearer complexion. After about a week i noticed a beautiful glow. This product impressed me and I have already purchased more. I can notice smoother skin with every week that passes.

July 12, 2016

I've been using this skin care program for almost a year now and I have found that my skin is so supple and smooth. I'm in my mid 50's and have never been to serious about skin care. This program is easy and effective. My skin feels nourished and never dry or oily. Plus its easy to travel with. The bottles are easy to lock and are in travel allowable sizes. Even the big ones! I get mine at Sephora.

June 27, 2016

I love this kit! A bright, fresh serum for day, to be topped with a rich but fast absorbing cream, and a great, purifying serum for night, topped again with the rich but fast absorbing cream. My skin feels softer, looks brighter, and I feel like I look younger...more fresh! I can't imagine using anything on my face from now on!

September 30, 2015

This 3 step skin care routine works wonders day and night my skin has never look so refreshed .

March 08, 2015

Ole's product line is filled with great ingredients for your skin to moisturize and lessen the look of those nasty wrinkles. I ordered it through Sephora. I love all products in this kit on my skin at night time.

January 06, 2015

Love this trio pack. Love all three products. Amazing value and purchase it faithfully when I run out! Truth serum and night gel make my skin glow. The moisturizer is so light with the perfect amount of hydration. Recommend it to all my friends. Must try!!!!!

November 03, 2014

A four-piece collection of multitasking marvels for brighter, smoother, hydrated skin / sephora

December 21, 2011

ole, ole, ole!
:Pricey at $83:

Skincare sets are amazing. They're even more amazing when they're worth every penny. I am a big fan of Ole Henriksen. I would recommend it to anyone without hesitation. That is epic.

During the holidays he has the 3 little wonders kit. It had two things I already use and love, and one that I had never tried. That is why sets are a great way to shop around for a new skincare product. You can try a handful of items, for roughly the cost of one or two.

I will keep my breakdown of these three award-winning products short and sweet:

GREEN: Invigorating Night Gel - This was my first time. I approached with caution and I'm glad I did because it instantly dried out my skin . But now we're on teh same page and things are goingn well. It uses botanial alpha hydroxy acids for rapid cell proliferation. Basically like a mini peel. And if you don't know, peels are like exfoliating on crack. Bascially, any exfoliating treatment gets rid of dull, old skin to make way for younger firmer skin.

ORANGE: Truth Serum Collagen Booster - One of my all time favourite products ever. Amazing hyration for your skin with a Vitamin C boost.

BLUE: Sheer Transformation - A light and silky moisturizer that gradually reduces hyperpigmentation.

How do you use all these wonders? Easy. It's paint by numbers: Apply ORANGE to your face in the morning. And then in the evening a little GREEN, followed by BLUE and then into bed for some ZZZZZZs.

NOTE: If you have sensitive skin like me, I would gradually introduce GREEN and then only use it once every other day.

It's a truly amazing skincare regimen that has garnered me a slew of compliments. I would love to show you how glowy and happy my face is, but alas, I'm still undercover.

I just want you to no that I don't joke around about skincare. I especially don't make sh*t up. So when I say that my skin looks noticeably better, trust that it does. So much so that in the past two weeks friends have commented on how great I look. Sure, you're thinking they're my friends, they're biased or they're just fangirling me. Well, they're not. My friends don't fan-girl. We're better than that. They say it like it is, always and forever because in my hood, we keep it real.

Love it.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?