Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser

Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #728 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

Named the best natural cleanser at the Natural Health Beauty Awards, this luxurious foaming cleanser is enriched with anti-aging botanical extracts like naturally antioxidant-rich african red tea and Vitamin C. Its soothing, non-drying formula is strong enough to remove makeup, but gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. Regular use will elevate your skin to new levels of clarity and luminosity. For more information, please visit http://www.olehenriksen.com.

March 05, 2017

Love the way product leaves my face feeling, smell is lovely and would buy this product in the future. Bought in a sample pack from Sephora, wanted to try other products by Ole Henriksen.

February 28, 2017

I struggled to find a cleanser that made a difference without drying my skin. I came across this cleanser at Sephora in a smaller size and I fell in love. it smells amazing and makes my skin feel amazing. A little goes a long way so even though this is on the high end side it's worth every penny and will last a long time.

February 26, 2017

Ole henriksen is my favourite skincare line, I've tired many skincare lines and this one is the best! I breakout very easily and haven't broken out from any products I've tried from this brand! Love the foaming cleaner leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight and dry. I've heard they are discontinueing I really hope not!

January 16, 2017

My go to cleanser for sure. I enjoy the whole line. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't dry out my dry skin at all. I use this with the serum daily. It's a bit pricey but worth it.. You only need a bit. I love it.

January 15, 2017

I use only in the morning and it's very gentle. I love the scent of citrus and feel clean without this feeling of tightness. I don't breakout so it's great! And I notice my skin peels slightly I suspect it's the cleanser.

January 14, 2017

A great gentle cleanser for sensitive skin. It also works very well at removing makeup (for those whom do not like using make up remover prior to washing your face).

December 19, 2016

I absolutely love this cleanser! It is lightweight, foaming and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Unlike other cleansers out there, it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight. The smell is heavenly too...very fresh and citrusy. Although the price is a high for a face cleanser, I do feel that it is worth it, as a little goes a long way.

September 17, 2016

This cleanser foams really well and smells absolutely amazing! I use it with my clarisonic and my skin always feels refreshed and this cleanser does not dry out my skin.

1.5/5

June 24, 2016

I just wasn't a fan of this cleanser. I find for me, the Ole Henriksen products are hit or miss... This one I didn't like the smell of, and I think that foaming cleansers just don't appeal to me anyway. I wasn't blown away by the results, and for such an expensive product I expect to be more than underwhelmed.

June 08, 2015

I purchased this based on a recommendation from an associate at Sephora. This product works really well to remove makeup and my face feels clean after using it. I'm not crazy about the citrus scent, but some people may like it. I think it's a little too pricey for a cleanser. It has lasted a long time (over 6 months) but I wouldn't purchase it again because I don't like citrus scented products.