Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser

Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #743 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Named the best natural cleanser at the Natural Health Beauty Awards, this luxurious foaming cleanser is enriched with anti-aging botanical extracts like naturally antioxidant-rich african red tea and Vitamin C. Its soothing, non-drying formula is strong enough to remove makeup, but gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. Regular use will elevate your skin to new levels of clarity and luminosity. For more information, please visit http://www.olehenriksen.com.

September 17, 2016

This cleanser foams really well and smells absolutely amazing! I use it with my clarisonic and my skin always feels refreshed and this cleanser does not dry out my skin.

1.5/5

June 24, 2016

I just wasn't a fan of this cleanser. I find for me, the Ole Henriksen products are hit or miss... This one I didn't like the smell of, and I think that foaming cleansers just don't appeal to me anyway. I wasn't blown away by the results, and for such an expensive product I expect to be more than underwhelmed.

June 08, 2015

I purchased this based on a recommendation from an associate at Sephora. This product works really well to remove makeup and my face feels clean after using it. I'm not crazy about the citrus scent, but some people may like it. I think it's a little too pricey for a cleanser. It has lasted a long time (over 6 months) but I wouldn't purchase it again because I don't like citrus scented products.

September 21, 2014

the product was easy to use and spelled nice.
i was told by the sales person that it would help decrease redness on my face; however it did not.
even though it did not decrease the redness i did notice my skin was smoother.

September 09, 2014

I was looking for something gentle but cleans very well. I have used the oil cleansers but they just don't feel like they clean my face. Especially if I wear make up. This cleanser however is gentle and cleans well. Love it!

February 23, 2014

When reading reviews before purchasing this product it seemed too good to be true, however it was not. I had acne prone skin with lots of scarring and after using this product along with moisturizer from philosophy, twice each day and for only a week, results were awesome! My face had reduced about half of my noticeable acne scars and i had a healthy glow to my skin. It also did a great job of removing all of my makeup and it is safe to use around the eye area. Other pluses about this cleanser is that it is free of sulfates, parabens, and pthalates. A must buy!

1.5/5

May 05, 2012

I bought this in a kit (expensive as a kit and expensive by its self). There was nothing special about it. I actually found it to be drying and didnt cleanse well. I didn't really like the foam part ( i didn't feel like it was getting deep into my pores to clean). Definitely not worth a penny!

August 23, 2011

***Note to whoever reviewed before me - It's Ole Henriksen, not Henrikson.

roobois isn't just for drinking

:Pricey at $38:

African red tea is just another name for roobios. The benefits of this ingredient stem from the fact that it is a source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants - all good for you inside and out. So, for the past month I’ve been washing my face with this delightful cleanser. It smells a bit like Bliss’ face products – light, fresh and citrusy.

It's gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. The foam is thick enough to easily cover your entire face and neck for a thorough clean.

This will leave your face feeling soft and supple. It's like magic.

November 27, 2009

I was recommended this product by a sephora representative. I've used many cleansers, but since I've started using bare escentuals, I have found it difficult to get all my makeup off, and always found myself wiping my face and seeing my makeup on my towel. I tried this and now I don't even need to use a separate eye makeup remover (and i wear heavy eyeliner and mascara). It is a huge bottle too so it really lasts a long long time. It gets all my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling clean and smelling delicious. It's worth the price and definitely a life saver. I recommend using an exfoliator once a week though with your skin regimen if you use this product.