Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Toner
Good

Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Toner Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 226 in Toner

February 26, 2017

Use this twice daily, I tend to break out quite easily this helps to combat my oily skin! Would definitely reccomend to anyone with combination skin. I use only this line for my morning and night skin care regime I find it is fairly priced as well and that product lasts a long time.

1.5/5

September 17, 2016

I'm sad to say that I'm pretty disappointed with this toner. I was excited to use this as I was very impressed with other products from this brand. The camphor in this toner just feels too irritating on the skin. I wouldn't describe my skin as sensitive so I can't imagine how irritating it would be on someone with sensitivities. My skin also feels very unbalanced where I'm feeling more dehydrated yet more oily than before. Because of this unbalance, I'm experiencing little breakouts on my forehead. Now, what I dislike most about this product is that it leaves a shiny film on my skin. As an oily skin type, this is a huge pet peeve of mine. I expect a product called 'Grease Relief' to leave you with a matte finish, not add more shine.

August 15, 2013

For me, this product did not work well upon application, it makes my skin feel tight and sticky and also makes my skin shiny upon application although I think the shininess subsides eventually. And I have not noticed any significant decrease in overall greasiness.