ole henriksen invigorating night gel Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 269 in Serums

July 05, 2016

I cannot rave more about this product! I received it as a sample and now have used most of the other products in this line. It helped diminish my fine wrinkles and pores. My aging skin looks more radiant!

September 30, 2015

love this lotion it minimizes the pores leaves my skin soft & my face is so smooth after using

March 15, 2015

I love Ole Henriksen's night gel. it is very expensive, but his products have high quality ingredients. He stays on top of the beauty skin regime and brings out the latest, top notch products, that deliver a power punch to your skin.

June 17, 2014

eesh! this stuff is expensive but I can say it does work. His other products are good but this is the one worth the money.. you put it on at night it stings JUST A LITTLE and next morning you have a fresh new layer of even tone skin. It's strong I don't use it everyday, maybe once a week. Sephora sometimes sells a kit with the smaller version of this, the truth day serum and the sheer transformation cream.

May 24, 2014

I didn't really like this product. I found it gave me a burning sensation when I put it on.