• Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Treatment
  • Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Treatment

Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Treatment Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 269 in Serums

August 08, 2016

You know I need some strong AHA in my life, no matter what. The Invigorating Night Treatment is strong enough to smooth our skin texture and hyperpigmentation, but it’s definitely a lot gentler than some of the acids in my medicine cabinet. It’s a perfect place to start if you have sensitive skin or if you’re a newbie to AHA!

June 08, 2016

this is a leave in gel exfoliator that does wonders for your skin. You pllit it right before moisturizing after washing your face and it helps tye moisturizer penetrate your skin and stops it from rubbing off. Also it cleanses inside your pores to remove black heads and clogged pores

February 09, 2016

i'm surprised that I haven't reviewed this yet because I'm on my third bottle cause I love it so much! This product contains a handful of acids (glycolic acid and lactic acid just to name a couple) that work to slough away those dead skin cells on top of the skin, so that a fresh layer can surface. It has worked wonders on fading my acne scars and evening out my skin tone and I am definitely going to be repurchasing this after I run out.

April 07, 2015

This serum is very lightweight. It has a gel like texture and only a small amount is needed to properly hydrate and brighten the face. It is a little sticky at first, but the skin quickly absorbs the product leaving your skin feeling very smooth and moisturized. My only complaint about this product is the smell of this serum. It smells like glue and it smells horrible. However, it is a comprise that I can make for a product that works so well.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender