Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip Flash Peel Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 519 in Masks

May 02, 2016

Works well, leaves skin very smooth. The first time I used it it burned quite badly, but I haven't had the same reaction since, at most it has been a bit warming. I haven't had any flakiness or peeling after, just a significant reduction in acne flare ups. I wouldn't use the included brush as it causes you to loose a lot of product to the brush, I just apply with fingers and wash them well afterwards.

January 26, 2016

Much like Exfolikate, I really dislike this product. It's from the same Sephora Christmas skincare set, and it's also way too harsh. I didn't see any good results after using it.

January 20, 2016

I tried this peel in Ole Henrickson 3-step program - scrub, peel, mask. I have quite sensitive dry skin, but although this did burn a little bit (it's a chemical peel after all), it was ok, especially after applying the chamomile soothing mask on top of it. My skin does look better, but I am sure I need more than one treatment to get my pores smaller and clean them up more. However, it worked quite well, and did leave my skin red for too long.

March 30, 2015

I originally bought this product to help even out my skin tone and get rid of the little bumps around chin. Unfortunately it didn't help get rid of the little bumps, but I do think it helped even out my skin tone. Also once I wash it off my face feels amazingly smooth! I don't get a burning sensation from this, but I also do not have sensitive skin. It is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it!

January 08, 2015

I really liked this! I was worried about stinging, redness or anything like that from the high aha percentage, but it was very comfortable. I applied it with a medium brush and let it dry for 12 minutes and then washed it off. It just made my skin feel smooth and healthy and ready for the week. I think I'll make this part of my weekly routine!

August 04, 2014

I love this at home peel to exfoliate my skin. I have mature. acne prone sensitive skin. This does sting a little when you first apply, but that sensation quickly goes away. I need serious exfoliation and I cannot use abrasive facial scrubs at all. This product really does the trick for me!

July 20, 2013

I had high hopes for this product as I like and have tried many of his others. But i found this one too harsh for my skin. It smelled and felt great but it really burned and made my face red. I tend to have sensitive skin but my face can usually take peels. Once my skin calmed down over the next 2 days it did feel and look pretty good. Kind of expensive but most from this line is. If you get a chance, take a sample before buying the full size.

July 09, 2013

So , its obvious that I am a fan of Ole Henrickson products, and this is my latest favourite product from his line. Truthfully they are not "miracle" products because, lets face it, if something sounds too good to be true, well, they are! What i do love is that these products are not harsh or drying on my skin and are made with mostly natural ingredients.
The ingredients in this peel work to exfoliate and resurface the skin. The spa grade treatment increases cell turnover, brightens skin tone, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, softer skin.
You apply the gel-like peel in a thick-ish with the small brush included in the box adn leave it on for 10 minutes. You can give or take a minute or two but warning-it does sting! Not the type of stinging that makes you feel liek your face is bleeding but it stings enough to the point where you would want to wash the product off your face, especially the first time. I do this treatment about once a week or every two weeks and my skin is super smooth and shiny (especially when paired with the night gel moisturizer). However, with that being said, it does has not gotten rid of any of my blackheads which is the only downfall. Other than that, I am a fan!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender