Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cream

Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cream Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 1160 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 14, 2017

I absolutely love this moisturizer! I have really dry and sensitive skin and this product kept my face moisturized throughout the day. Because of the thick consistency, a little goes a long way. A 50ml jar, usually lasts me 5-6 months with application in the morning and night. I believed it helped with a small patch of eczema I had on my cheek. It also smells delicious, mins of like an orange creamsicle.

August 12, 2016

- Ole Henriksen’s Nurture Me Cream is a luxurious product that makes your skin feel and smell heavenly.
    The cream has creme cushions to soothe the skin with nourishing vitamins and comforts your sensitive skin with pure sunflower and primrose oil, plus vitamins.
    - Ole Henriksen’s Nurture Me Cream was an impulse purchase after I finished my drugstore daily moisturizer. I found it in the Sephora skincare aisle that recommends products for sensitive skin.
    - This cream is for sensitive skin or for people who experience rosacea. To achieve the best results apply more than a dime size amount in the morning on your face in a circular motion.
    - I recommend Ole Henriksen’s Nurture Me Cream to anyone who is experiencing rosacea or sensitive skin. I find that it is better to invest in a high-end product that helps your skin rather than wasting your fortune on lower-end products that could have opposite effects.

February 22, 2016

I really, reaaallly wanted to love this moisturizer. I got a 1oz version in a holiday set from Sephora. I was hoping it would help with my dry spots, and my red, sensitive skin. While it did a great job reducing the redness and made my skin feel nice and soft, it broke me out all over my forehead and cheeks. I was so disappointed as I truly wanted to love this product and it was the only thing that had helped with my redness. The scent is very nice, may be too overwhelming for those who don't like sweeter scents as it smells just like a creamsicle.

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye

fly_eyez has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Noyah Lipstick