Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cream
Amazing

Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cream Reviews

Ranked #366 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 12, 2016

- Ole Henriksen’s Nurture Me Cream is a luxurious product that makes your skin feel and smell heavenly.
The cream has creme cushions to soothe the skin with nourishing vitamins and comforts your sensitive skin with pure sunflower and primrose oil, plus vitamins.
- Ole Henriksen’s Nurture Me Cream was an impulse purchase after I finished my drugstore daily moisturizer. I found it in the Sephora skincare aisle that recommends products for sensitive skin.
- This cream is for sensitive skin or for people who experience rosacea. To achieve the best results apply more than a dime size amount in the morning on your face in a circular motion.
- I recommend Ole Henriksen’s Nurture Me Cream to anyone who is experiencing rosacea or sensitive skin. I find that it is better to invest in a high-end product that helps your skin rather than wasting your fortune on lower-end products that could have opposite effects.

February 22, 2016

I really, reaaallly wanted to love this moisturizer. I got a 1oz version in a holiday set from Sephora. I was hoping it would help with my dry spots, and my red, sensitive skin. While it did a great job reducing the redness and made my skin feel nice and soft, it broke me out all over my forehead and cheeks. I was so disappointed as I truly wanted to love this product and it was the only thing that had helped with my redness. The scent is very nice, may be too overwhelming for those who don't like sweeter scents as it smells just like a creamsicle.