• Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Cream
  • Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Cream

Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Cream Reviews

Ranked #723 out of 1141 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation helps fade skin discolorations—hyperpigmentation, age spots, and sun damage—without the use of chemicals. It instantly nourishes and retexturizes the complexion, smoothing fine lines while providing intense free-radical protection to help prevent further damage. The light, creamy formula leaves skin feeling silky.

December 19, 2016

As far as moisturizers go, this one is pretty good. I find it the perfect amount of moisture for day time use, without making my face look greasy or feeling too heavy. I love that it seems to do what it claims, works at brightening my skin and quicker cell renewal. It is very "clean" smelling and a little goes a long way. I will continue using this product and recommend it.

July 13, 2016

This oil-free moisturizer has a lightweight, whipped texture that aims to relieve dryness, dark spots, and uneven texture and skin tone. It's infused with fruit acids to gently exfoliate, and pea extract, sugar, and vitamin C work together to fade dark spots and even skin tone. It also contains licorice for brightening and chamomile to calm skin. It apparently can be used as a base for makeup application, but I haven't used it as such yet. It's a very creamy moisturizer that goes on thick but sinks in quickly and leaves my skin incredibly soft. Like, so soft it feels unreal. I can see myself using this moisturizer a lot, and perhaps even purchasing the full size, despite my love for Asian moisturizers!

March 24, 2016

An excellent daily moisturizer. It is very lightweight with a very fresh scent. A little bit goes a long way and I love how quickly it absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave an irritating film on the skin. Really great!

February 05, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this moisturizer. I have been looking for a great moisturizer for my entire adult life and have finally found it! Light enough to not clog pores, but soothing for even my dry patches. I use this every single day!

January 17, 2016

This cream is simply lovely. It feels light and absorbs quickly but is so moisturizing! Excellent for winter dryness and flaky patches.

January 15, 2016

I have very dry sensitive skin and this is one of the only creams that has not broken me out. It doesn't leave my skin feel greasy and it absorbs right away.

May 02, 2015

This is my current go-to morning moisturizer at the moment. It's great because it absorbs quickly and it's a perfect base for applying my make up. I like how the cream is very light and I feel my skin is soft after using it!

August 14, 2014

The best moisturizer ever. It's lightweight but you don't need a lot to feel like your skin has been replenished.

May 06, 2014

I got this in a little kit from Sephora on a Black Friday event for only $12. I've used the 3 items daily as directed. Unfortunately, the cream goes quick because you use it day and night. But I really liked it! It was moisturizing, yet absorbed very quickly. It didn't leave a residue on my face, like a lot of moisurizers to to me.

February 16, 2012

This all naturalfacial moisturizng cream is a light, silky fresh feeling moisturizer. Apply after the OH Truth Serum for maximum results. It's made with great natural ingredients like licorice, chamomile, vitaamin C and geranium so you can rest assured that your applying things that actual belong on your face unlike all the harsh chemicals in other proudcts. Overall Ive been using it for 4 weeks and am happy with the results adn would recommend for anyone to try this product.