Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Reviews

Ranked #347 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

November 03, 2016

Ce sérum à complètement changer la texture de ma peau. Je l'utilise matin et soir avant ma crème. Il laisse la peau douce et diminue l'apparence des pores et des imperfections.

November 03, 2016

I love this product. I have been using it lately with the Pure Truth oil and they work wonders together! I have been noticing some dark spots (from sun damage I believe) and they have faded so much within the last month that I have been using these! It absorbs really fast, so you have to be quick when applying it, otherwise it will absorb into your hands first! As with any skincare product that is not a cosmetic, it will take time to see results!!! Some reviews are saying this product is bad because they used a sample once and didn't see a difference... you need to work it into your regimen for it to work. It boosts cell turn over and collagen, which wont happen over night! I find that it does make make-up application very smooth though, so that is a positive immediate result!

To save money, I recommend buying this in a value set, especially around the holidays! All Ole H products are worth the hype!

November 03, 2016

I love this truth serum. It has a light texture to it- a little like a gel. Goes on smooth and absorbs well into my skin. I find that this helps brighten my skin and keeps it clear. It is a great product

January 27, 2016

This serum is amazing! It smells wonderful and my face just soaks it up. It brightens and gives me a nice glow.

December 07, 2015

I got a sample. This didn't brighten my face or anything. Made my face sting and red. Not good for sensitive skin. Smells like oranges, but also sticky like oranges. Didn't absorb quickly, after 10 mins some areas on the face were still sticky other areas felt tacky. Also caused me to breakout.

June 10, 2015

I really like this Ole Henriksen Truth Serum as my day serum. It's pretty lightweight and absorbs pretty quickly into my skin. I don't mind the citrus scent. it seems to be refreshing. A little goes a long way and you don't need to use a lot. It is more pricey than some serums. I got this as a kit and it allows me to try the Ole Henriksen products.

May 27, 2015

I LOVE this serum!

I recently bought a bundle of Ole Henriksen 'vitamin C' products that contains a smaller size of this serum, the moisturizer, and eye cream.

This serum is very light and it absorbs almost instantly. I love the subtle and natural orange scent and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin greasy or sticky.

I've been using this now for about 3 weeks and I think my overall complexion is nicer. My skin is smoother and it does seem more vibrant and luminous.

I have combination - acne prone skin and this hasn't made me breakout at all. If anything, I think it is helping my existing acne heal up.

May 18, 2015

I love Ole's Truth Serum, even though it is so expensive. I get it through Sephora.com and it works wonders on my skin. I like to use it at night after I cleanse my face. Serums usually go on 1st before the moisturizer, but I've found some nights, I don't need my moisturizer. This is a high end quality item.

May 18, 2015

I love this serum most serums break me out but this one doesn't and makes my skin soft and amazing and the smell is divine.

August 14, 2014

Wow! Love the smell and feel of this product. Wakes my senses up and doesn't leave any film or residue. I use it under my mAke up. My skin is glowing and even! I even noticed the fine lines around my eyes have disappeared (yes it's sensitive enough to use around the eye area!) Unfortunately, I received this as a gift and fell in love! It is so expensive so I am hoping to find something priced more reasonably with the same effect. That being said, I used it twice a day and it lasted me over four month so a little goes a long way.