• Olympic Krema Greek Style Yogurt
  • Olympic Krema Greek Style Yogurt

Olympic Krema Greek Style Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 245 in Yogurt

Indulge yourself! The greek word Krema translates easily as Cream, and represents the essence of natural indulgence. Our thickest, richest yogurt is created from 11% butterfat, and is guaranteed to replace the ice cream carton. The ultimate in taste and texture, Krema stands alone as we push the boundaries to create a truly unique yogurt.

September 09, 2016

What an amazing tasting yougurt, it not too sweet, but rich and creamy texture. It contains great and simple ingridients and sells at affordable price.

September 08, 2016

This is always in my fridge. It is super creamy and rich at 10% MF. I love the Honey one the most. The ingredients are all natural, no "modified milk ingredients" or gelatin which makes it Kosher. It is super fattening but at least it's real fat, no chemicals which means our body can absorb and digest it. Also it has active bacterial cultures.

The price is $4.99 where I live for the 500 gram tub, but usually goes on sale for $2.99 that is when I buy it.

Be careful not to eat the whole tub in one sitting or you will be back at the store the next day for another. Its hard to stop yourself with this yogurt. It is Killer Goooooood.

May 09, 2016

My family loves yogurt, but find that many are too runny. Olympic Greek yogurt tastes amazing and is an awesome substitute for ice cream when you are craving a dessert treat! Delicious and nutritious!

January 05, 2016

Good high quality yogurt. It is very thick and creamy which I like. All the flavours are good.

January 05, 2016

This is the most authentic tasting Greek yogurt that I have tasted in Canada. I love how thick and creamy it is, very decadent! It lasts a long time without going runny, especially the vanilla infusion as you don't have to stir it to mix any fruit on the bottom.

December 15, 2015

Delicious. Rich. So good! I usually buy the plain for my kids and they love it. I add a bit of honey to mine.

August 20, 2015

Best yogurt I have had by far. The coconut is my favourite. Very rich and creamy. A little expensive, but when it's that good, I don't mind. Bought a fruit tray, took out the fruit dip and replace it with Krema Vanilla yogurt...much tastier!

May 06, 2015

This is one of the best tasting yogurts I have tried next to Greek Gods Yogurt. A special treat as the MF 10% is very high, so eat sparingly. It is comes in many flavors but Vanilla Infusion is my favorite. I like that it is 100% natural with no added gelatin, yuk gelatin does not make the yogurt thicker just makes it jiggly and not palpable.
My favorite is to cut up fresh fruits and add a dollop on top Yum, Yum ,Yum.

March 31, 2015

This is my utmost favourite Greek Yogurt ever! and the only Greek yogurt that I buy!!!!

August 05, 2014

Hurray! Thick yogurt without horrible modified milk ingredients! Great to make tzatziki with. If you hang it it gets even thicker and can be used for authentic middle eastern recipes. So rich you don't need tons. Healthy and delicious.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender