Ombrelle Complete Hypoallergenic Lotion SPF 60

Ombrelle Complete Hypoallergenic Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 333 in Sun Protection

February 12, 2016

Amazing product for sensitive skin. As a mom of 2 young ones with eczema I can truly say that this sunscreen does not irritate their sensitive skin. The only product I trust to keep my children safe from even the hottest days!

July 17, 2015

My new favourite
I dont care about the price I love love love this stuff.
not greasy and last for a long time, and it makes my skin feel so soft.

January 24, 2015

I love using this sunscreen during the summer! It doesn't leave my skin grossly oily like most sunscreens do, and the formula is pretty thin. I don't feel gross and shiny in the sunscreen, which helps encourages me to use it more!

September 15, 2014

Reallyy good quality-price. Really effective, even for really sensible skins.

April 17, 2014

I have recently started using this sunscreen and love the results

June 12, 2013

Ombrelle products have been my go-to sunscreens for 25 years. This one is long-lasting, not too greasy and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

June 12, 2013

I have very fair skin and burn easily This product lets me watch outdoor events, garden or walk outdoors without a hint of pink! It is non greasy, yet leaves my skin soft. There is no buildup even with repeated applications so it is a favourite of mine. It also does not degrade over time if I don`t use it all in one summer.
Just a great all round solution to protecing my skin.

May 01, 2013

Finally, a sunscreen that doesn't leave me extremely burnt at the end of the day! I have a rather pale complexion and it was very refreshing to use this and not need a ton of aloe vera to go with it. This product absorbs nicely, moisturizes, and didn't feel as greasy as many sunscreens do. Looks like I'm ready for the upcoming sunshine!