Ombrelle Complete Protection Milk SPF 60

Ombrelle Complete Protection Milk SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 333 in Sun Protection

A Hypoallergenic formula, the Ombrelle Complete Protection Milk moisturizes skin without irritation!
At SPF 60, you can enjoy the best in protection against the sun, especially made for sensitive skin. This formula is not only fragrance and colourant free, but also non-greasy, easy-absorbing and fast-drying!

Perfect to wear throughout the day and in the water as well!
Visit their main website for more information at www.ombrelle.ca

May 09, 2012

I was weary of using this on my face but I really like it.

Sunscreen has come a long way from it's usually greasy oily feel. This one has a thick consistency and it does go on with a slight white cast. What really impressed me was that it absorbed into my skin quite quickly and it didn't feel oily or sticky at all. This still has the atypical sunscreen smell but it doesn't bother me.

It was a great price for such a large bottle and I'll be using it a lot over the summer.

April 19, 2012

Ombrelle is a great product! :)
My mother actually recommended this to me because she knows how concerned I am about sun protection and how fussy I am when it comes to sunscreens :P
She was right about this one! I love Ombrelle!
It says it's great for both your body and your face, but I have to admit I haven't used it on my face. But it's the only thing that I use on my body :)
It's very moisturizing and at the same time it's not greasy at all!
It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly leaving your skin feeling clean!
It's not greasy or sticky like a lot of sunscreens.
And it' doesn't have a strong scent either!
My boyfriend usually refuses to wear sunscreen because he doesn't like the scent or the feel of it. But even he likes Ombrelle which is a really good sign! :)
Love this product :)