Ombrelle Extreme Suntan Lotion SPF30 Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 332 in Sun Protection

Highly effective moisturizing sunscreen that provides photostable protection throughout the UVA and UVB spectrum. Free of PABA, colorant and fragrances to minimize the risks of skin irritation and won't block pores. Extreme formulation for people who engage in very active outdoor activites.

January 27, 2016

I didn't Care for this sunscreen, it was too greasy and didn't blend well,I had to reapply over and over it didn't seem to protect against the sun as well as other brands

June 20, 2014

Although I tan easily, I still have to protect my skin. After reading about suntan lotion in a magazine (don't remember which one), I realized that I too had to be carefull. The Ombrelle Extreme Suntan Lotion SPF30 had a very good review and I use it all the time now and I still have a nice tan but I am more protected.

March 31, 2014

My sister and I swear by this product! We were also recommended to use Ombrelle Extreme Suntan Lotion by a dermatologist, after being on different acne medications that made our skin more susceptible to being burnt by the sun. It works very effectively in protecting your skin. It isn't oily or greasy, which is great for people prone to breakouts! :) Continue to recommend this to all as a great product!

November 18, 2013

I started using this product after it was recommended by a dermatologist. It is by far the best I have tried - I even use it in the winter along with my moisturizer. It is non greasy, and since I started using it , I have never had a sunburn or experienced sun damage to my skin!

October 31, 2013

Bon Produit, la crème est légère Et ne colle pas sur la peau. Elle protège bien Et je l applique même à mon fils

July 26, 2012

It is a lightweigt lotion that has no greasy feeling. It really works and the price is great. I can use it on my sentiisve face with no reaction at all.

July 26, 2012

My 2 year old and I never go outside without this sunscreen on. I love it and find it to be the most effective sunscreen out there for our skin.

July 26, 2012

I have read several reviews that recommend Ombrelle so I always try and find it on sale. My son is fair skin, a ginger with blue eyes so he needs to be careful. He has used this product for years and it works great if reaplied.

July 23, 2012

THis is by far my all time favorite sunscreen brand. It's the one i trust the most.

The scent is just ok, the texture is not too thin or not too thick. I feel the most protected when i apply this sunscreen.

It's a little more expensive than other sunscreen. but totally worth it

November 28, 2011

I know that this product is more expensive than some but i love it because i am very fair skin and i burn very easy and it the only thing that works for me : )

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play