Omore magnetic screen door
Good

Omore magnetic screen door Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 28 in Lawn, Garden, & Patio Furniture

January 26, 2017

Although I really enjoyed having this and not having the patio door open and close a bunch of times throughout the day, I just didn't find that it was always successful in snapping closed again. Often it was closed uneven with gaps left that allowed bugs to get in the house. We ended up only using this for one summer unfortunately.

September 08, 2016

I have seen these on T.V so many times and thought they were just the best idea. I constantly have my door open during the warmer months and the down side to that is the little critters that tend to fly in.

This was really easy to set up and the Velcro and tacks make it super secure, it really is less effort to enter/exit than I was expecting. This closes by itself immediately after someone walks through it even my 4 year old son can easily walk through it. I purchased this at a discount from Amazon.ca and it really is something I'm happy to have and will defiantly use year after year.