Once Upon a Time Season One
Good

Once Upon a Time Season One Reviews

Ranked #809 out of 973 in DVD

November 30, 2016

I'm not normally a fan of dramatic/suspense/fantasy tv shows or movies but this show is my exception! I absolutely love how this takes well known fairy tales and connects them so seamlessly to each other and modernizes the story. Movies that I have grown up loving have been continued in a way that makes them truly seem like there has been a sequel! I have introduced this show to many, all who have also loved it! It's the perfect balance of good and evil. I'm always counting the days til the next episode! Season one was particularly my favourite, the introduction of the main characters you love from the Disney classics really keeps your attention. If you're watching in Netflix you're bound to watch them all in a few days! If you're like me and don't generally give fantasy a second thought, try watching this! You will not be disappointed!

November 30, 2016

This show is so good!! It is out on Netflix, however you can buy the DVDs/Blurays too. It is fairytales come to life- and learning the "real" stories behind the fairytale characters. Every season has a twist (I am currently on the 6th season) and filled with new characters from all the beloved fairytales we grew up with. The graphics are great too!! each episode is like a mini movie!

May 15, 2016

This show is full of fantasy, fun and suspense! I was a little hesitant to watch it at first, I kept scrolling past it on my Netflix, but finally decided to give it a go one day and I'm SO glad I did. This show has FANTASTIC special effects, it's brilliant. It takes you through fairy tales from your childhood in a whole new way. It's really easy to loose yourself in this show, I definitely suggest checking it out!

April 13, 2015

This show is amazing, love the real life fairy tales. They were bought to be protected from evil magic and an evil witch and they ended up living where humans live and live actual human lives instead of their fairy world. Looks Tim burtonish but love it.

What do you think, have you seen it?

January 05, 2015

This was absolutely fantastic!! I just wish the following seasons were as good. It got too far out there.

December 23, 2014

Once upon a time season one I JUST ADORE the costume's. and i love the show to...i like the fact that it's a story about multiple fairy tales all rolled up into one show the twist and turns one of the best shows right now that does not have to talk about drugs or violence to get people to watch.

July 31, 2014

I fell in love with the Tv show "Once Upon A Time"
It's the Fairy Tale one, not too many ppl I know like it :( BUT I Do!!!
Makes me wonder if life really was like that..
Who's to say that magic Didn't exist at one point in time?
Witches supposedly had magic and each one was burned/killed thousands of years ago..
Any that had got away surely have gone extinct by now!
AND if you think about it, the Government hides SOOO much as it is,
Who's to say Fairy Tales didn't actually exist!?!

Maybe I had got waaay too into that show..lol. I've seen both seasons and half of Season 3,
I grew up understanding Fairy Tales to be fiction and make believe..
along with Aliens and Ghosts, Yet how many ppl have had paranormal experiences, OR claimed to have been "abducted by aliens" THAT Stuff Is Still Happening..
(Tho, not as often these days) The government has successfully covered up Everything!!
(ex: Dulce, New Mexico). and if you're still not a believer, check out what "Andrew D. Basiago" has to to say!!!
Yes, some may think I'm wacko but Think About It...
Get online and search yourself..
Then actually sit back and think about it!!!

**This is My Opinion, a lil curiosity is allll it is!!**
Thanks for Reading!! =)

June 19, 2014

Just when I feel like I am going to lose all faith in the world around me, I watch this show. I am drawn into a world of fairy tales and twists and turns that bring me a childlike joy while at the same time, appealing to the adult that I am.

January 28, 2013

An amazing series that throws all of the classic fairy tales into a melting pot and creates a gripping, power and moving story with, utilizing complex characters you can't help but become invested in.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products