One-A-Day Weight Smart Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement. Specially formulated to help you while your control your weight. Helps enhance your metabolism. Complete Multivitamin Plus More to (Compared with Centrum. Refers to levels of Chromium, B1, B2, Niacin, B6, B12, and Pan

July 05, 2016

Really love these vitamins. I feel amazing when taking my vitamins. I don't feel sluggish or tired. I feel energized and happy. The only downfall is that the pills are on the bigger side so it might make it a bit hard for someone who has a problem with swallowing pills.

May 31, 2014

Love these. Been using One-A-Days my whole life.

1.5/5

January 04, 2010

I tried these vitamins and honestly have to say they made me feel ill. Not only did I not want to eat - they actually made me throw up! (and this is trying them over a long time span)... I suppose eventually this would help with losing weight.. however, not so healthy.

I would NOT recommend this product.
I passed them on to my sister who also tried them with the same result.
Thumbs down from me on this one.

January 03, 2010

I've been taking these for a while and I can't really say it they have worked or not, but they are a great vitamin source, with no bad taste. However if taken on an empty stomach they will make you very nauseous, in my case they did.

July 20, 2009

I Did Lose Weight... But I Am Not Sure If It Was From This Or From The Other Things I Was Doing... At least I Got All My Vitamins!

June 30, 2009

I did lose weight while I used this product, but not so much that it was noticeable (5-10 pounds, give or take). The vitamins could have been a purely coincidental factor in my weight loss. For what weight I lost, I definitely do NOT think this product was worth it. If it had simply been "take the vitamin, loose a little weight along the way," then perhaps it might have been a good product to go for. However, even taken with the blandest of foods (Ritz crackers, for example), I at least got nauseous, and even threw up a few times. If bulimia was my goal, I would rather do it the old fashioned way. Worth trying, but watch out for the side effects.

January 30, 2009

I was planning on purchasing a bottle of multivitamins and then finding and purchasing a bottle of something else to help me manage my weight when i stumbled on this product.

After I was on them for about two weeks I noticed my jeans starting to sag, my energy was up, i was sleeping better and my restless leg syndrome wasn't acting up as much.

I love these vitamins though i will admit they'll give you killer heartburn if you don't eat a piece a toast or some food item prior to taking it, acid reflux patients beware! hehe

January 15, 2009

Bed pan bulltetts refer to vitains that are excreted froom the system before they are processed and used by the body....

I take the energy formula and from my perspective they work. I was always awairt that mainstreem and iinexpensive brands had a lower absorbancy rate than the more expensive variety but for the price im satisfied.

I should mentioin that I also take additional supliments and eat a very health concious and nutrient rich diet.

also they tend to have more 2x the(DVI) Daily value intake of most vitamins(200%) and then ones with 100 or less are the ones that can be toxic if consumed in large dosages or are the ones that are more readily available in the average diet.

Becouse I do take about 300% (or more) of the b vitamin DVI I tend to urinate bright yellow if i dont drink enough water...but Thats becouse I have WAY more In my system than I need! lol

Ive never experiance bed pan bullets before and I bwlive its becouse I tend to take my vitamins with fruit juices or food to stimulat my digestion. (the reson they suggest tking them with food on the bottle)

Im sure most if not all vitamin briands are inconsistant with whats on the lable to a certain extend but i dont rely on them to get my nutrient only to plug any holes and thats how it should be

April 14, 2007

FYI...this supplement has only a 4-6% absorption rate (ie. what actually goes IN to our cells). ANY brand you buy from a drug or grocery store are "bed pan bullets"...you pee all the good stuff (if there is any) down the toilet.
If you're looking to get on a supplement regimen, the best places to get high-quality is from a health care practitioners office (Naturopath, Holistic Nutritionist, Chiropractor, etc.) or even a good health food store.
Don't waste your money....if it IS that cheap...just think of what is (or isn't) actually in the bottle!
Here are some examples of some of the best companies:
Metagenics
Genestra
Melaleuca - Vitality For Life

January 05, 2007

I haven't tried this (sorry, had to rate it something, just ignore my ratings), but came across an article on MSN Health - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16467558/.

This manufacturer (among others) was recently fined several million dollars for making misleading claims. Buyer beware! I think it's a great idea to have a vitamin targeted for women, and this probably would be a good choice, but don't buy it for any other reason. There's no such thing as a free lunch!