One a day women's gummies

One a day women's gummies Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

May 10, 2016

In my opinion, two of the three flavors in One A Day Women's Gummies taste good, the third not so much. When buying gummy vitamins of any brand, keep in mind that gummies do not contain important minerals like regular vitamins do. I had to supplement with more vitamins, which of course cost even more money for each you add on. I think a regular multivitamin is a better choice for myself personally.

January 30, 2016

I take a multi vitamin every day but can't stand the fact that they are so big and hard to swallow so I decided to try the gummies. Gross gross gross. I loved gummy bears and gummy worms growing up so I figured the gummy vitamins would be perfect. They were not. I found them beyond gummy. They were extremely hard for a gummy and trying to bite through it was harder. I was gonna try the chocolate ones next but after wasting my money on the gummies I'm gonna just stick to the horse pill!

January 27, 2016

I was feeling tired all the time and knew I was lacking in some kind od vitamin so picked these up and after a week or two my energy levels def picked up, but I started getting headaches daily so stopped taking them.

January 13, 2016

Really great to take every day. Helps boost your immune system, hair, skin, nails and over all health. Which is most important to many people!

January 07, 2016

A good way to get my daily vitamins. Says 'one a day' as the brand, but the fine print says to take 2 a day - not sure why this is.
2/3 flavors are good (orange & cherry) but the 'blueberry' flavor is awful, so I sort through my bottle to eat those ones first.

December 21, 2015

A vitamin and so tasty. I am almost out of these will definitely be getting more!