One Coconut Water Reviews

Ranked #342 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

February 17, 2016

I really disliked this drink. I am not sure if it's me and I don't like coconut water or the beverage was poorly made. I just know that after my experience I will not be purchasing this brand.

February 17, 2016

My yoga studio sells this coconut water and I am hooked! This coconut water is low in sugar and tastes great! I literally drink One (no pun intended) everyday. It's great for drinking during or after your workout out, as a way to stay hydrated. It's also a fantastic alternative to "boring" plain water. I would suggested trying One if you have never drank coconut water before OR if you've had a bad experience with other artificial tasting brands in the past.

Updated On: February 17, 2016

My rating for this product should have been 4 starts across that board. however, I am not able to edit my star rating.

0.5/5

January 30, 2016

Multiple times, I have tried this water...and multiple times, I (and others) have struggled to down this without gagging. The odd aftertaste overwhelms the taste of the coconut. Their suppliers from the Philippines may have taken the liquid from very immature coconuts that have very little flavour, but plenty of water to extract from. Storing in the fridge and then drinking it made it somewhat more drinkable.

Expensive and not worth it. This is giving coconut water a bad reputation.