One Direction Our Moment Eau de Parfum

One Direction Our Moment Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 1213 in Perfume

February 17, 2016

I LOOOOVVVVEEE this. Wear it everyday. Huge One Direction fan and was not disappointed at all:completely in love with this perfume. Our moment is #1!!

January 23, 2016

I absolutely love the smell of this perfume. It lasts all day long and isn't overpowering. It quickly became one of my favorites!

January 07, 2016

THIS PERFUME SMELLS SO GOOD. IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE NE DIRECTION MADE IT JUST FOR YOU

August 14, 2015

DEFINITELY FOR EVERY FAN GIRL OUT THERE!!!! IT SMELLS SOOOOOO GOOD. Worth every single penny paid for this product, job well done 1D!

March 18, 2015

My daughter is a huge One Direction fan and received this eau de parfum at Christmas. It's a lovely floral fruity scent that I find very strong. Top notes are pink grapefruit, forest fruits and red currant; middle notes are freesia, jasmine and frangipani; base notes are woodsy notes, patchouli and musk. It definitely has staying power. A little goes a long way. It smells lovely on her and of course she loves it. The packaging and bottle are very appealing to a fan. A beautiful feminine design that is pleasing to the eye.