one 'n only argon oil Reviews

Ranked #453 out of 2161 in Hair Care

April 15, 2016

I really really like this argan oil, I have it in a spray bottle. It gives my hair great shine and frizz control and doesn't weigh down my hair at all. The scent is really great but way way way to strong. I can't use as much of the product as I would like because of this. It's stronger than any body spray and lasts as long as some perfumes.

January 11, 2016

I have very wavy hair that doesn't like to be tamed. I stumbled across the One N' Only Argon Oil in Sally's and decided to try it. It is amazing. It smells great, and you only need a small amount, maybe dime size ( or smaller ) depending on how long or thick your hair is. It keeps my hair feeling super soft, makes it shiny and allows me to wear it down, without straightening as it keeps my hair from being frizzy. It is a bit expensive for the size of the bottle. However the small bottle lasts a long time. Definitely will re-purchase this item and I am always suggesting it to anyone who has trouble with their hair. Great product!

November 07, 2015

My long hair was seriously damaged while bleaching at a high end hair salon last year. A friend recommended one 'n only argon oil. The shampoo, conditioner, oil, and mask restored my hair within a couple washes / treatments. I have been using this product since then and the results are amazing!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear