One 'n' Only Multiple by Pure Essence Labs

One 'n' Only Multiple by Pure Essence Labs Reviews

1 review
Ranked #238 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

February 06, 2007

This supplement is primarily for the person who can only manage ONE vitamin a day. If you read the suggested dose on most of your mega-vitamins, they recommend taking three a day - something even the most devoted find hard to do. This is the most complete supplement on the market for once-a-day dosage and is suitable for vegetarians and individuals sensitive to other allergens. It is a food-based supplement loaded with phyto-nutrients and contains no GMO's to worry about.

Although I've taken supplements most of my life and am well "trained" - I'm human and I forget or get busy to take the recommended amounts throughout the day. Because of health issues, I actually take it as a supplement to my other supplements but take it first in the day in case I can't manage my other supplement later in the day. This way I know I've taken the most complete daily possible !

As an observer, I've noticed improved energy in my Other Half to the point I've threatened to take them away from him. . . just kidding :-)