One Step Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer in Cucumber Melon

One Step Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer in Cucumber Melon Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 15 in Hand Sanitizer

March 05, 2016

This is a great product,it has a clean,fresh cucumber scent ,its cool to the touch. Blends in really well and drys very fast,I feel good knowing that I'm eliminating germs .The price is Really cheap and is small enough you can have it in your purse

June 18, 2015

This stuff smells great, and it doesn't dry my hands out, I always keep one of the travel sized ones in my purse.

June 18, 2015

I really like this product because it is gentle on your skin and has a nice light cucumber melon scent. The bottle is the perfect size and I have never had it leak on me before.

June 18, 2015

I really really liked the smell of this. The chemicaly smell faded pretty quickly and left the very distinct melon scent.
The size of the bottle is just right, and I've never had any issues with the lid leaking like I have had with some other brands. Good product.

January 27, 2015

I always have a bottle of hand sanitizer in my car or purse but im not crazy about the cucumber melon scent so im going back to the original

January 27, 2010

This product is really gentle on my hands, and I loved the smell of it.

January 30, 2007

I know many people avoid putting santizer on their hands (CRUCIAL DURING FLU SEASON) because they find it way too drying.

I think One Step (the small bottles with the scents) beats Purell any day! I have used and tried both of them. This one is moisturizing, and it does it really well. Coming from a girl who suffers extreme redness and dryness on the hands in the winter (which leads to cuts!), I think this one works quite well! It kills the bacteria on your hands, smells nice (and NOT like rubbing alcohol) and keeps them soft! I still recommend using hand cream after though. The price on the side here is an estimation, because I do not remember how much I paid for it exactly.

If you're buying sanitizer, One Step will kill the germs without stripping away the moisture!

Neuven added a new review for