One Tree Hill (2003-2012)
Good

One Tree Hill (2003-2012) Reviews

Ranked #384 out of 970 in DVD

May 12, 2015

I love this show and I'm so depressed it ended but it was a great series ! I love how it started when they were young and went on to show you their lives growing up. Full of romance, heart break, drama and unexpected twist and turn! Amazing show

April 08, 2015

Actually own all of the season of one tree hill. This show is one of the most eventful and drama filled show. This a show is about teenagers who have several good and bad things that happen to them. Also has it's sad moments as well. It's worth watching, if you are interested in these types of shows.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 08, 2015

This series follows the eventful lives of some high-school kids in Tree Hill, a small but not too quiet town in North Carolina, where the greatest source of pride is the high school basketball team, the Ravens.

I was so sad when the last episode aired. I so looked forward to getting lost in Tree Hill every week. An amazing cast of actors/actresses that gave their heart and soul into breathing life in their characters. You felt like you were part of their journey. Another creative gem from Kevin Williamson. So many interesting storylines bringing to light important issues that touch all our lives. I enjoyed this show and would have love to have a walking part. If ever an episode plays on TV I can't help but sit down and set back into that world like it was yesterday.

I'm certain that if I were to travel to Wilmington, NC that I would be able to find myself around town and feel right at home. Scenic location that made this TV show memorable for so many people. "Naley", "Brucas" and "Jeyton" fan!!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag