One'n Only Argan Oil - Restorative Mask

One'n Only Argan Oil - Restorative Mask Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1636 out of 2161 in Hair Care

February 28, 2011

This is a hair treatment product, and being a hairstylist myself I am always skeptical of hair "masks". However the One'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask is this best I have come across. My hair has never felt better and I am very hard on it colouring it at minimum every month! I wash my hair as normal, do not apply any conditioner, towel dry and put about a loonie/toonie amount in my hands and rub into my hair (my hair is shoulder length, use only enough to coat your hair) I then put my hair up in a scrunchy (never use small elastics they will damage and break your hair) and I leave it in as long as I can, the tube says to only leave in 5-10 minutes, however it doesn't hurt to leave it in a little longer! I then rins and style my hair like usual and it is so soft and shiny there really aren't words to discribe it! You have to try this product if you colour your hair at all! It is my all time Favorite hair product!