Operations Cars 2

Operations Cars 2 Reviews

Ranked #463 out of 470 in Toys

February 18, 2016

I purchase this game for my 4 yer old nephew who loves cars. He really enjoyed the game. It's great game for fine motor skills and also to practice taking turns.

November 10, 2014

We bought this for our three boys and OMG it was so much fun! They loved paying it and loved it even more when i messed up lol
We used it so much that it no longer makes any sounds as we killed the motor! We will have to get a replacement again this year!

March 11, 2013

My two yr old son got this for xmas and LOVES it! He doesn't really understand the whole principle of the game with the cards and extra tries but he loves taking out the bits. We only play it together so, if your kids still put things in their mouth or lose small pieces, you need to keep a watchful eye however, it's great fun! Brings together our past time favs with our kids new interests :)

September 04, 2011

When Disney first came out with the movie Cars my son wasn't yet born, but it didn't take him long to love it once he was old enough and of course Mater is his favorite character. This year, 2011, Cars 2 was released and Mater has become the star of this animated movie, with all the merchandise coming out in relation to this movie Hasbro brought forward, yet another, Operation game. It's just like all the other ones but it's Mater and for my son's happiness in pulling little plastic pieces out of Maters body and try to make the buzzer sound, yes I did say trying to. He's only three what more do you want, it makes noise he loves it. This game for money's sake was not worth the $20 I spent on it, (because we already own two different Operation games) but for filling my son's heart with more Mater stuff it was totally worth it. :)

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender