OPI 20 Candles on My Cake

OPI 20 Candles on My Cake Reviews

Ranked #1343 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

The Classic Colors of OPI nail polish offers OPI nail colors that are beautiful, yet sassy. You are sure to find nail polish colors that match your mood, your character and your wardrobe!

September 13, 2016

The price is quite outrageous for nail polish, but the pigment in the polish is such a nice and pleasant shade for my skin tone, my sugar daddy loves it!

March 10, 2015

i love opi nail polish! this color is great. and with opi 1 coat is more then enough most of the time!

January 03, 2015

I love all the OPI nail polishes. They are my favorite brand! This shade is quite pretty and looks nice on all skin tones. Like all OPI polishes, it goes on smoothly and lasts for about a week.

March 26, 2014

I love this rosey red color. It's a creamy color, reminds me of blush. I like that it's not as bold as a red, but definitely deeper than a pink. Love OPI's formula, just chips easily for me, but I'm hard on my nails and don't use top coat generally. This is a very versatile color, good for fall/winter.

January 31, 2009

It's quite expensive and is very high quality. It's stayed on my nails for over a week now with no real chipping (I pick at my nails a bit and there's barely any damage done). I'd recommend OPI as an amazing nail polish brand.