OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers Reviews

Ranked #792 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

Bursting with natural moisturizers to juice up your skin!
Grapefruit Juicie - The crisp splash of pink grapefruit!
The first "juice" quencher for your skin, Avojuice feels different than any other lotion you've ever tried. Silky and "juicy", Avojuice Grapefruit Juicie treats your skin to a drink of fruit-smoothie-rich moisturizers plus naturally antioxidant Grapefruit extract, Vitamin C, nourishing Avocado and healing Aloe extracts. Your skin will drink up the sunshiny fresh fragrance and all the refreshingly smooth goodness!

April 04, 2016

I like these lotions. The smell is a bit intense for my sensitive nose, but I use it on my legs and it's great. I love the texture and the product is very hydrating.

March 04, 2016

Love this cream, on my 3rd bottle. It has an Easy pump container. Very moisturizing, fresh light scent. Used by everyone in the family. I really like the coconut scent the best, reminds me of the summer. Will buy again.

January 14, 2016

I love these combo packs that are just perfect sizes for your purse, the car, pockets, whatever. I wash my hands constantly and my hands tend to be very dry anyway. These are so yummy smelling and make your hands feel silky. I can feel the juice soaking into my skin. My only problem is because I wash my hands so often is the lasting factor. They're affordable, come in many scents and are small enough to carry anywhere so I will still buy.

October 29, 2015

I Like this hand lotion. Its different than many other types of hand lotion because OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers are more on the watery side opposed to the traditional thick, greasy type lotions.
    Its different, and not AS moisturizing. The scent is great!

October 29, 2015

I was excited to try these. Cute packaging, generally great brand, fun scents. But such a let down. Not moisturizing at all.

May 25, 2015

these are my favourite! You don't need to wait forever for your hands (or body) to absorb it. It is true that for winter you might need something thicker but it is really cool that it takes only 1 min to be absorbed. The smells are amazing: my favourite is coconut (smells like pina colada) and you feel in vacation. Little price for a great product

April 15, 2014

Lovely scents and I love the small bottles that fit so perfectly in my purse. easy & convenient.

September 25, 2013

OPI's Avojuice is something I'd heard of, but was never really that interested in. It just seemed like an extension of the brand designed for impulse purchases in salons but after receiving a bottle to review my mind was completely changed. This is amazing as hand cream! It can be used as both hand and body lotion, but the fact that it absorbs immediately and doesn't leave any kind of residue, oiliness, or stickiness it makes for one amazing hand cream. It's not intensely hydrating, but enough so that you know you've used something. I used the new, limited edition Holly Berry scent and it smells so good! It's like a spiced berry scent that is warm and very fall/holiday appropriate.

August 22, 2013

A little about me:
    I have eczema (Really flaky dry skin) I work at a nail salon. We use this lotion daily on our clients.
    -Pros: This lotion is light and the scent is fabulously fruity. It leaves my body extremely soft and silky smooth exactly what im looking for in my lotions. They use natural ingredients such as avocado oil, aloe vera, and fruit extract.
    -Cons: There are parabens and I find that my hands become dry after a few min.

July 16, 2013

I would definitely recommend the avojuice skin quenchers, I recently received a free bottle... and I cannot get over how good this product works, It soaks right into my skin, no greasy residue, leaving my hands extremely smooth, I have used it for a couple of days, and I notice a huge difference, and it smells devine.
    I love the peony & poppy scent! A must try!!