• OPI Bubble Bath
  • OPI Bubble Bath

OPI Bubble Bath Reviews

Ranked #832 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

opi nail polish Bubble Bath.

December 03, 2016

this is one of my favourites. i love it. It is long lasting and an awesome color. I kept it for more than 3 weeks and it had no chips. i highly recommend it and I think its worth the price.

July 04, 2016

Mon nude préféré. S'applique bien mais requiert 2-3 couches pour être opaque. Longue tenue, je peux le porter environ 4-5 jours avant qu'il ne commence à s'écailler. Fait bien avec mon teint pâle.

March 28, 2016

This is one of my favourite shades of neutral and I find that it goes on really well. I normally only have to do one coat followed by top coat. It stands out, yet it still goes well with every colour.

May 08, 2015

My favorite neutral shade of nail polish! Just a hint of pink to hide the discoloration of my nails. Nail polish doesn't always last on my nails, but I find I can get a week out of 2 coats on my fingernails.

April 13, 2015

This is such a fun colour to wear, it's a very pretty light pink! I like that you can wear anything and this nail polish will compliment any outfit perfectly. I mean who doesn't love bubblegum pink right? :)

April 13, 2015

OPI is one of the best nail polish brands todate. Bubble bath is my favorite nude base. Last for days without chipping & goes on smoothly. With a couple of coats you get a nice glossy look, great for work! Colour is no natural.

March 10, 2015

i love this color! i enjoy OPI nail polish. i do think that they are over priced but yet i always buy them. this color is great and simple. it has a dash of pink on your nails. very simple.

March 10, 2015

The best nude for fair skin. My go-to when I want a simple nude shade for the spring

August 06, 2014

OPI is one of my favorite nail polish brands. Bubble bath is my favorite nude base. It goes on sheer so it requires a few coats but the end result is very shiny and glossy. Lasts for a few days and doesn't streak.

July 29, 2014

I absolutely love OPI brand all around, however, the color known as Bubble Bath I would highly recommend it to anyone.