• OPI Dim Sum Plum
  • OPI Dim Sum Plum
Good

OPI Dim Sum Plum Reviews

Ranked #1250 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

New collection comes with an exclusive ProWide Laquer brush. Polish spreads quick, even, and leaves itself streak free. The brush also has stacked bristles which apply more polish than regularly spaced bristles. OPI polishes are designed with quality and excellence in mind, and almost exclusively sold only to nail professionals.

August 13, 2010

I JUST changed it up from this colour - it's a great, flattering colour that's not pink or red. It was such a nice change for me. I received lots of compliments and it went well with everything I wore (even red!)

August 13, 2010

At first I wan't sure what all the hype around this colour was for, but after seeing swatches I had to get a bottle. This is one of four colours from the Hong Kong collection that I picked up and I love it. This is fuchsia type colour, but it isn't as over the top as you might expect. It is the perfect shade.

The application is amazing, and I can get a full opaque cover with one coat. One coat! Amazing. Wear is alright, minimal chipping and wear after 3-4 days. I got my bottle from SpaBoutique.ca for $12 a bottle which is a bit pricey, but this colour is so unique it was worth it.

February 11, 2010

Dim Sum Plum is the perfect shade of fucshia. It's a perfect blend of purple and pink. It's from OPI's latest collection, Hong Kong, which is now in stores.

I got the polish at the OPI launch in Toronto where I met the founder, Suzi Weiss-Fischmann who told us how she was inspired by the juxtaposition of old ships in the harbour in Hong Kong with the new buildings downtown.

This is the colour I get the most compliments on. Love it!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas