OPI Koala Bear-y

OPI Koala Bear-y Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

July 19, 2016

Can't say enough great things about Koala Bear-y nail polish by OPI . One of My favorite pinks REALLY pops Price is inexpensive and the product just delivers as much as I have hoped for. Doesnt chip as easy as other brands

July 19, 2016

I like this one. It is a nice summer color. I find that all the OPI colors apply nicely and don't seem to chip as fast as others that I have used. It looks nice.

July 19, 2016

OPI est sans aucun doute une excellente marque de vernis. Il y a aussi plusieurs couleurs et le prix est moyennent cher. Par contre, une/deux couches et le tour est joué. Il s'applique très bien et cette couleur peur s'agencer avec beaucoup de vêtements de couleur!

July 08, 2016

If you were wearing an all white outfit and needed a pop of colour- this will do the job. I found one layer would suffice. To make it last longer, I suggest using a topcoat from OPI to give you results that will last. I love the colour range!!

July 06, 2016

Can't say enough great things about Koala Bear-y nail polishes. My favorite is the pink which REALLY pops in my opinion. Price is inexpensive and the product just delivers as much as I have hoped for.