O.P.I Matte Top Coat

O.P.I Matte Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #750 out of 1439 in Nail Polish

October 20, 2014

I was so excited when I found out OPI makes a matte top coat! I love the look of matte nails and the top coat allows you to give any of the polishes you already own a matte finish! It works very well and looks amazing for the first couple of days. However, it does begin to wear off after a few days and your polish just begins to look a little shiny.
    I've been told to avoid using hand sanitizer while you have it on as it wears the matte finish off quicker.

September 09, 2014

OPI is already a mega popular, high end nail polish brand; so I was thrilled when their OPI Matte Top Coat lived up to the hype! It's proved to be the "holy grail" of matte topcoats in my opinion! This topcoat is awesome & versatile. If can be used as a top coat or even to create different textures in your polish. (eg: doing your nails with a half gloss/half matte finish to add texture to your mani. )

The polish applies evenly with no fuss and dries incredibly fast. The longevity is great, it lasts twice as long as when I have used other top coats. I find it doesn't lift even if I have a few layers of other polish underneath which is a big plus as well. It prevents nails from chipping and really makes any many look sharp & sophisticated!

*Tip: Paint OPI Matte Topcoat on in a "french mani" like shape on the end of any color polish for a really trendy, dual texture mani! I find it works especially well with a black polish! *

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    2 questions

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge