O.P.I Matte Top Coat

O.P.I Matte Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #722 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

October 20, 2014

I was so excited when I found out OPI makes a matte top coat! I love the look of matte nails and the top coat allows you to give any of the polishes you already own a matte finish! It works very well and looks amazing for the first couple of days. However, it does begin to wear off after a few days and your polish just begins to look a little shiny.
I've been told to avoid using hand sanitizer while you have it on as it wears the matte finish off quicker.

September 09, 2014

OPI is already a mega popular, high end nail polish brand; so I was thrilled when their OPI Matte Top Coat lived up to the hype! It's proved to be the "holy grail" of matte topcoats in my opinion! This topcoat is awesome & versatile. If can be used as a top coat or even to create different textures in your polish. (eg: doing your nails with a half gloss/half matte finish to add texture to your mani. )

The polish applies evenly with no fuss and dries incredibly fast. The longevity is great, it lasts twice as long as when I have used other top coats. I find it doesn't lift even if I have a few layers of other polish underneath which is a big plus as well. It prevents nails from chipping and really makes any many look sharp & sophisticated!

*Tip: Paint OPI Matte Topcoat on in a "french mani" like shape on the end of any color polish for a really trendy, dual texture mani! I find it works especially well with a black polish! *

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear