O.P.I Mod About You

O.P.I Mod About You Reviews

Ranked #1266 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

OPI Mod About You is a light, milky, pastel pink creme nail polish color. From the OPI Brights collection. .50 fl. oz.

September 12, 2014

Mod About You is a pretty classic OPI shade, yet somehow never made it into my collection. I recently received it from the brand as it's being promoted with the new Pink of Hearts set for breast cancer awareness month. Mod About You is a pale baby pink cream that applies really well- not chalky or streaky- in two coats. It's a great shade, that works on a wide range of skin tones and works for almost every season- wait, is pink ever out of season? Anyway, a great shade for any pink polish fan.

September 09, 2010

(This shade is one of the Brights shades, if you want to go to the O.P.I website and 'try it on'.)

Mod About You is not a shade I would have chosen myself - a family member gave it to me because they love it, and now I really do too! In the bottle it looks like a really pale and dusty pink - almost a nude.
However, once I put it on it brightened right up (two coats helped, with just one coat the colour is kind of streaky.) That is the other thing too, this is the only O.P.I that I've come across that looked so streaky with just one coat. I think that is because of the colour itself - I usually go for more metallic or shimmery shades, but this is a solid pink.
Besides that tiny little flaw this is another perfect O.P.I nail polish: it goes on easily, dries pretty fast and it LASTS for days and days!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play