OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener Reviews

Ranked #736 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

September 21, 2016

This is a little pricey but a lot of my client love this stuff. It glides on easily and last quite awhile. Great for using on its own or as a base coat.

September 10, 2016

If you have weak nails that break all the time then this product is for you. In just a couple treatments my nails went from being soft and splitting to being being hard and beautiful and they actually grow now!

June 24, 2016

This nail strengthener REALLY works. If I use it properly and consistently the strength of my nails improves so much. Even If I just use it once a week it helps. But best to use it daily as the instructions suggest. I prefer the glossy finish over the matte finish at it makes my nails nice and shiny and healthy looking. It's $20 a bottle but it lasts quite a while.

May 19, 2016

Love the OPI nail line! I really love the nail strengthener and all of their polishes. I do find when i wear this it does strengthen my nails. They are not as brittle.

April 22, 2016

I love this nail strengthener. It keeps my nails from flaking and breaking off. I apply it about 1 or 2 times a week and I've noticed a difference in how may nails grow back stronger and I can actually grow them longer than before. I love the shine that it leaves on my nails which lasts for days. Pricey but worth it.

March 07, 2016

I cannot understand the hype about this product. I tested this on a few nails to see if I could notice any difference between the nails that I used nail envy and those without. Nail Envy actually make my nails peel, making them weaker, not stronger. That being said, I have discovered that with beauty products, body chemistry is everything, so it may work for you even if it didn't for me.

January 11, 2016

A bit pricey but that is definitely overlooked as the product is amazing
Best shine and it actually lasts longer than my Sally Hansen products.
Just started on my nail care journey and I am happy I did

December 07, 2015

This works great,my nails peel and crack so this helped to strengthen my nails and let them grow longer

October 15, 2015

Opi Nail Envy has saved my nails from a lifetime of chipping/peeling.It is my MUST HAVE holy grain of nail products!

I started using Opi Nail Envy about a year ago when I noticed that my nails were less than pretty.Because of a thyroid condition,my nails had become brittle and would not grow no matter what I did!.

After reading many reviews both on the internet and Youtube,I decided to give Opi Nail Envy a try.It is not a cheap product by any means,but for those of us that want to have nice,strong nails,I found the product performance exceeds the cost.

When starting to use the product,you must apply two coats to bare nails and apply one coat every 2nd day for a week.After a week,remove the product,give yourself a nice manicure and re-apply the product.

If you are consistent,then you will notice a difference by the end of the first week!

Opi Nail Envy strengthener has made a difference in my nails and now that they are strong and healthy,I get many many compliments.

August 21, 2015

I like this product. I feel that it strengthens my nails and does what it promisses to do. The price is kind of steep though. I may repurchase but i am praying a better, cheaper product would come out before i need more.