OPI Nail Lacquer Big Apple Red

OPI Nail Lacquer Big Apple Red Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 1434 in Nail Polish

November 04, 2016

J'aime tellement les vernis à ongle O.P.I. Ils s'étalent tellement bien et ils ont de si belles couleurs. Le vernis restent quand même assez longtemps, ce que j'aime beaucoup.

November 03, 2016

I am totally in love! Always impressed with OPI products and this one is no different! Glides on and coats evenly. Finnish with the top coat for flawless wear!

October 06, 2016

Great colour OPI Nail Lacquer Big Apple Red is really apple red! Went on beautifully, lasted 5 days before chipping with no top coat or base coat (I was in a hurry). It is my "go to" winter colour.

October 06, 2016

Love to using Opi Nail colours. If find that the red really stands out and used with a top coat it can last for a few days.
    I have at least 10 different shades and I like the shape of the bottle as well

September 14, 2016

Great nail polish. I find original prices are a bit high, but catching it on sale is not impossible either, especially this time of year. Goes on easily and looks great, The brush applicator could be a bit better.

April 20, 2016

AMAZING nail polish. I absolutely adore O.P.I. every single one of their polishes I've tried so far goes on super smooth, dries to a beautiful finish and lasts quite long before chipping. OPI is a bit high in the price range, but now I've tried a few, I know I'm getting a quality product.

Big Apple Red is the ultimate bright red polish, showstopping and bold.

Meve55 added a new review for
    Chips Ahoy Rainbow

dream10 has started a new forum topic
    creating a website

DebraMorris has posted in the forum topic
    Hair straightening brush

Nashb added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

michelleines added a new review for
    Benefit Rollerlash