• OPI Nail Lacquer in Melon of Troy
  • OPI Nail Lacquer in Melon of Troy

OPI Nail Lacquer in Melon of Troy Reviews

Ranked #1126 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

From the classic collection: spreads more quickly, evenly, and delivers a smooth, streak-free application.

September 21, 2016

I love this colour for the spring and summer. A bright, cheerful, coral colour. Dries fast, doesn't chip easily and long lasting. Sad it's discontinued.

December 12, 2012

Such a pretty colour! Goes great with any outfit, perfect for all seasons too!

August 31, 2011

This is such an amazing nail polish for summer and spring (though I'll probably wear it in fall and winter too). It's a medium orangey coraly pink colour that has a bit of a sheen to it but not shimmer. Application is pretty opaque with 2 coats. I have really fair skin and never thought that I could really get away with wearing an orangey polish but this one is amazingly flattering! And really unique too. In different lighting it can look a little pink which is why I think I like it so much. It's not a full on orange but that's still the dominant colour; however the pink in it makes it more wearable and toned down.

This has been my go-to nail colour on my nails for summer.

January 10, 2009

This is THE perfect summer nail polish. The picture doesn't really show the true colour ... it is more of a pinky coral colour and I absolutely L-O-V-E-D it this summer. I wore it like the whole summer (boring I know but I was so in love) on my fingers and my toes and got SO many compliments.