Opi nail lacquer
Good

Opi nail lacquer Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

October 31, 2016

This is the best quality top coat that I've used. Its not too thick to make the polish peal off in only a few days, but is strong enough to help prevent chipping. It also provides a great shine if you are just looking for a clear coat for bare nails. Its on the pricier side compared to drug store nail polishes, but it definitely wears better and doesn't dry up/ thicken in the bottle nearly as quick! The applicator brush is always very smooth and narrow making it easy to apply with precision! Make sure that your bottom colour coat is fully dry before using however, as the colour will transfer to the bottle (I made this mistake with a red!).

October 31, 2016

After biting my nails for many,and i mean many years I was finally able to quit. As you probably have guessed,i am new to polishing my nails. OPI was the first polish I bought. So many great colours. It goes on streak free and lasts a long time.My nails look lovely now.I am so glad i tried OPI. Its the best!!!!

September 28, 2016

It's opi nail lacquer top coat .this is the only top coat I buy .love that it stay long .if ubuff it right .I love the base coat as well will buy more

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products