OPI Nail Polish Pink-ing of You

OPI Nail Polish Pink-ing of You Reviews

Ranked #1275 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

OPI Pink-ing of You is a sheer pale pink creme nail polish color. From the OPI Soft Shades Collection.

May 15, 2010

This is my go-to opaque pink creme from OPI. It requires three coats, but has this awesome jelly-like consistency and it's always hard to find an opaque pink like this, this one is the one for me.

Swatches on my blog

April 09, 2009

I use the OPI Pinking of You nail polish for my french manicure. I love the look of it and it has pretty decent staying power. I always find OPI to be a little more expensive that the rest but they are worth it because of the cool colors offered.

July 22, 2007

I absolutely love OPI Pinking of You. It is a creamy pink color that looks like a french manicure with a tint on pink on darker skin tones like myself. I use this color in the spring/summer and I always get compliments on it when I have it on. I find OPI nail polish products to be very good quality as well... it does not chip easily and lasts longer than most nail polish brands on my nails.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier