OPI Russian Navy

OPI Russian Navy Reviews

Ranked #1141 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

New collection comes with an exclusive ProWide Laquer brush. Polish spreads quick, even, and leaves itself streak free. The brush also has stacked bristles which apply more polish than regularly spaced bristles. OPI polishes are designed with quality and excellence in mind, and almost exclusively sold only to nail professionals.

February 02, 2016

I LOVE OPI and this color is such a great color for a bit of mystery or for the fall and winter. I always have a few colors like this on hand!

August 25, 2011

I got a pedicure over the weekend and tried Russian Navy by OPI for the first time. I'm mad I didn't grab a bottle for at home right then and there, because this is a gorgeous colour.

At first glance it's such a deep dark navy it almost looks black, but up close the navy tones light up with a hint of royal purple. It makes for a very regal, rich colour - very sophisticated.

Love this colour, will be buying it at my next opportunity!

September 09, 2009

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this polish!! After 2 coats, you get the prettiest deep dark navy color - not a crazy blue, so it's a nice dark Fall color. Of course, being OPI it's great quality and lasts longer before any chips start to happen. I wear this color all year long. I love black too (or OPI Linkin Park After dark - its a DARK purple that basically looks black after 2 coats) but this color is great if you want a dark nail, but are still scared of black polish.