OPI Ski Teal We Drop
Good

OPI Ski Teal We Drop Reviews

Ranked #1215 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

OPI Ski Teal We Drop is a dark blue teal creme nail polish color.

From the OPI Swiss Collection, Fall 2010.

December 13, 2010

I have loved every OPI shade I have bought, and this one is no exception!

"Ski Teal We Drop" is the newest addition to my OPI stash, and it is the most gorgeous deep teal shade. It is a tricky colour though, because it can also take on a more navy or hunter green look depending on the lighting.

Like most OPI polishes this is a creme shade and it applies like a dream in 1-2 coats. I can usually apply this in one coat, but since it is a darker shade it sometimes needs the second just to even it out. A must have colour for fall/winter.

December 08, 2010

For some reason this line of nail polish seems to be thicker, which means one coat covers everything! I really love this teal color. It has a nice glossy finish to it. It's a really nice teal color that looks a bit more blue in the sunlight, but nice and dark under dim lighting.

November 16, 2010

This gorgeous dark teal blue shade is part of OPI's new "Swiss Shades" line. As with all OPI nail polishes, it glides on with loads of colour and has decent staying power.

It's a dark, almost navy shade and will stain your cuticles if you aren't careful. But what an amazing, eyecatching hue!

I love it!