• OPI Start To Finish Original Formula
  • OPI Start To Finish Original Formula

OPI Start To Finish Original Formula Reviews

Ranked #1281 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

January 16, 2016

Thi is a very good product.
I only use OPI for more than 5 year, they are so good.
the start to finish is very efficient. i use it as a base coat, and as a top coat, and i swear, my nailpolish lasts for at leat more than one week, it shine a lot. OPI is for me one of the best nail polish treatments for nails

July 08, 2014

I love all OPI nail products! Absolutely the holy grail when it comes to nails. The OPI start to finish base coat, top coat & strengthener is an all in one product that rocks! The drying time is fast & efficient like most OPI polish. It is an amazing base coat protecting nails from stains and is formaldehyde-free helping to prevent fraying and breaking. All nail polish colors stick to it very well and it leaves a beautiful finish as a top coat. All around must have!

May 07, 2010

I wanted to get a base/top coat combo so I found this online and got it for about 7.50 CDN including shipping - NIB. I think it retails for more than that, but about 5 bucks. Especially in Canada. And to be honest I've never seen this product in stores, so I was interested.

It applies nicely and makes a smooth layer to put polish on top. The percieved quality of the product is high for me so I really want to like it. I'm trying to be pragmatic about it. We'll see how it performs. I wound up being dissapointed in my Rimmel Base/Top Coat when I wore it for more than a day. It didn't make my polish last longer at all, but it seemed to make my polish dry a bit quicker, or maybe it's just me.

I really liked the way this formula applied, very easy and neat. I really like OPI brushes. The finish on my polish is really nice so we'll see how it wears. I'll try to update.

I would suggest that more people start EBaying polish and nail products. You can get some amazing deals and some rare polish shades. It's really worth it.

Updated On: May 09, 2010

I have had a chance to try this product out a couple of times I and I can give a better wear quality review. I find that this is a fast drying formula. I can see a couple of other reviews I've read that say that when you get half way through the bottle it gets thick w. bubbles. With a fast drying product it tends to sour a little faster.

The finish is really shiny and my nails really seem to like it. I really enjoy this product.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products