OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue! Reviews

Ranked #1083 out of 1454 in Nail Polish

The Classic Colors of OPI nail polish offers OPI nail colors that are beautiful, yet sassy.

September 23, 2015

Rich blue colour that is good for winter. It did however stain my nails once when I didn't put a base.

March 10, 2015

i love opi nail polish! this color is great in the fall! goes on nice and smooth and looks great on your nails!

September 02, 2013

Its a pretty nice dark blue. It's got some shimmer in it and I would usually wear this when its winter since its so dark. It also doesnt leave a stain on my nails after i remove it.

December 21, 2011

I am addicted to OPI nail polish and this was one of the first to start my obsession. It is definitely one that I will be replacing as I am already most of the way through this bottle. It looks amazing on and goes with just about everything, especially looks nice with jeans! It's one I always get compliments on.

January 03, 2009

Love the way this coats my nails and leaves a smooth finish without clumping up or chipping. It dries fast too... OPI is the only brand of polish I use because it truly delivers.

December 14, 2008

I'm wearing this stuff right now! It looks awesome and everyone was telling me "nice nails" today when I wore it. It goes on pretty nicely but it was 10 bucks at Ulta! That's a bit steep for me for just a bottle of nail polish, and this wasn't the one I originally wanted.. I wanted to try the Russian Navy but they didnt have it and this was the next dark blue similar to it. I think it looks good on paler people because the color contrast looks cool, it pops more.

scoof added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x

scoof added a new review for
    Candy Crush Saga

bhorv23 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Melcb777 added a new review for
    Mac eye shadow satin taupe

bhorv23 added a new review for