Opti-Free Replenish Contact Lens Solution Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 21 in Eye Care

September 29, 2016

I have been using the Opti-Free Brand for over 20 years. I wear contact lenses 7 days a week and about 12 hours a day, then put on my glasses in the evening.

This is an all in one solution for cleaning, storing, disinfecting, and rinsing your lenses. The Replenish is a new addition to the Opti-Free Line and it retains moisture for the entire day without my eyes drying out.

I find this does clean really well, I see no residue or cloudiness on my lenses after having them sit in the solution overnight. I wear monthlies and at the end of the month, by using this contact lense solution, they are still hydrated and soft, not worn and dry and wobbly on the edges.

The price is awesome, and it seems to the same price in all stores I have seen it. I am happy with this for my eyes.

August 09, 2016

I wear contact lenses for many years and my eyes get dry very easily. For that reason, I have to use a solution that keeps the hydration as long as possible. I found this one and I really like it!! I use it twice a day as supposed. It's a quick, easy and very affordable formula!!

June 06, 2016

I have been using this product for about 5 years. I have tried other contact solution samples from my optometrist but have never liked them. This is the only solution that doesn't make my eyes dry and itchy.

February 02, 2016

This is the contact solution I have used for the last 8 years. It was highly recommended to me by my optometrist after I mentioned that my contacts stung when I first put them in. This is one of the more expensive contact solutions every time I try a cheaper one I regret it. This is the only contact solution that makes my contacts feel comfortable. I even use a small bottle as eye drops when I find my contacts are getting dry. I also find that it extends the life of my contact lenses, love this stuff!

January 19, 2016

Opti-free replenish is the best contact solution I have ever used! It keeps my contacts clean and my eyes moisturized for hours. I have been given a prescription for chronic dry eyes. Who knew that even existed! When I use my drops I have never had a problem with my contacts afterwards. I just clean them in the solution, wait about half hour to make sure there isn't going to be a reaction and put them in. I use this solution to clean my contacts, to store my contacts and for new contacts. I have even had pairs last me 3 months (which I nor my eye doctor advised) but the solution keeps them super clean forever!

June 30, 2015

I often find my eyes get very dry by the end of the day but when I started using Opti-Free Replenish, I didn't find it happening very often, if at all. I have had contacts for over 25 years and this by far is my favorite solution.

March 14, 2015

This stuff is good I got something in my eye and it helped flush it out easily

August 20, 2014

I have been using Opti-Free Replenish for a while now, and my eyes have never been better! My contacts feel great from the time I put them in in the morning until when I put them in at night.

August 14, 2014

This stuff is awesome! It keeps my eyes moisturized and comfortable throughout the day. I have tried a few other solutions and they all dried / irritated my eyes within hours.