Orajel Instant Pain Relief -Toothache Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 197 in Oral Care

Orajel Toothache Pain Relief formulas deliver instant relief and offer the maximum amount of pain reliever available without a prescription.

February 16, 2017

I keep orajel around just for when I have toothaches. It really does numb the area for some time. It doesn't last long but it works. I don't care much for the taste but like it otherwise.

January 26, 2017

ence moment sa me sauve la vie merci orajel. J ai une molaire qui pousse et na pas assez de place dans ma bouche résultat elle s effrote e morceaux en sortant .... Heureusement j ai de l orajel parce des fois sa me fait mal jusque dans lesmoreilles gros mal de tete et air de boeuf . Je prends de l orajel 30 min plus tars tout va mieux j ai moins mal la vie est belle .

January 25, 2017

I had a tooth that while waiting for my dental visit to have it pulled used this product....I have to admit I never expected it to work as well as it did , I put it on duriong 1 of my bad pain days and WHAM!!!! pain gone instantly AMAZING I LOVE IT

October 13, 2016

I always turn to this when I have a toothache. It provides immediate relief and i even use it on sensitive teeth. It takes away all sensitivity. It is very easy to apply and you do not need to use a lot so the little tubes you buy last a very long time. I even use it on my little ones when they are teething. It is a well known brand and I would not trust any other.

August 31, 2016

Works great in giving you temporary relief of a sore tooth but is not a permanent fix! I mainly use it in the winter as I have really sensitive teeth and for some reason the orajel works better then tylenol/advil! A great product to have on hand!

April 14, 2016

Orajel works great in giving you temporary relief of a sore tooth but is not a permanent fix. A great product to have on hand especially while waiting to get in to see a dentist.

March 24, 2016

Dans mon enfance, ma mère utilisait déjà l'Orajel pour enlever nos maux de dents et cela était très efficace. Aujourd'hui encore, j'ai un tube d'Orajel dans ma pharmacie pour contrer les maux de dents entre les visites chez le dentiste. Produit très efficace.

February 12, 2016

I really enjoy using orajel, I found that it was used the most when I had braces on and why teeth were so much in pain. After the application it numbs and you can barely feel anything.

February 12, 2016

Ive purchased Orajel before for my bad toothaches and ive noticed it works pretty well but only for a short period of time. its great for temporary relief.

December 04, 2015

This stuff is great for pain relief..only downfall is that it doesn't last very long.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder