Orajel Instant Pain Relief -Toothache Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 192 in Oral Care

Orajel Toothache Pain Relief formulas deliver instant relief and offer the maximum amount of pain reliever available without a prescription.

October 13, 2016

I always turn to this when I have a toothache. It provides immediate relief and i even use it on sensitive teeth. It takes away all sensitivity. It is very easy to apply and you do not need to use a lot so the little tubes you buy last a very long time. I even use it on my little ones when they are teething. It is a well known brand and I would not trust any other.

August 31, 2016

Works great in giving you temporary relief of a sore tooth but is not a permanent fix! I mainly use it in the winter as I have really sensitive teeth and for some reason the orajel works better then tylenol/advil! A great product to have on hand!

April 14, 2016

Orajel works great in giving you temporary relief of a sore tooth but is not a permanent fix. A great product to have on hand especially while waiting to get in to see a dentist.

March 24, 2016

Dans mon enfance, ma mère utilisait déjà l'Orajel pour enlever nos maux de dents et cela était très efficace. Aujourd'hui encore, j'ai un tube d'Orajel dans ma pharmacie pour contrer les maux de dents entre les visites chez le dentiste. Produit très efficace.

February 12, 2016

I really enjoy using orajel, I found that it was used the most when I had braces on and why teeth were so much in pain. After the application it numbs and you can barely feel anything.

February 12, 2016

Ive purchased Orajel before for my bad toothaches and ive noticed it works pretty well but only for a short period of time. its great for temporary relief.

December 04, 2015

This stuff is great for pain relief..only downfall is that it doesn't last very long.

December 04, 2015

I would not recommend this at all it didn't do a thing for my daughter when her gums were sore, not worth the money

November 16, 2015

This product is really pretty amazing it doesn't DISSAPOINTED me

October 16, 2015

Pretty well instant relief till I got to the dentist; good stuff