Oral B 7000

Oral B 7000 Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

June 30, 2016

I've had oral b electric brushes for 15 years now.
I still have an old one but my daughter has this one and it is so awesome!!!
No regrets buying her this one!

February 17, 2016

Electric toothbrushes are a bit expensive, but a really good investment into clean, fresh teeth. I have a version of this toothbrush and have been using one for many years now. I love how fast the bristles move, it makes you feel like your teeth are being cleaned by the dentist. Truly incredible, your life will change after using one of these, especially this one. My favourite by far.

February 10, 2016

I really love this electric toothbrush. Does a better job cleaning your teeth over a manual one. Feels like your dentist just cleaned your teeth. The price is high but its totally worth every penny.

January 21, 2016

I bought my husband this and he loves it. It cleans so well and it is worth every penny.

January 21, 2016

I love my electronic toothbrush. I think I paid about $80.
My dental hygienist can tell I use one too.
My teeth stay nice and white.
I don't have much plaque buildup when I go to the dentist.

January 12, 2016

it`s an excellent product and it`s efficiente

i use often because i love it

December 15, 2015

This is one amazing toothbrush. I got my first Oral B almost 10 Years ago and my hygienist was completely amazed. I had braces and my gum line was receding. We were discussing a graft! I started using this brush and by the next visit there was visible difference in the receding. She said she'd never seen that happen! So now my brush is not holding it's charge so I got this latest one. It provides a timer so you brush for the right amount of time and bluetooth to monitor your brushing habits with your phone! It's really cool technology and of course it hasn't forgotten what it was meant to be...AN AMAZING TOOTHBRUSH!