Oral B Braun Professional Care 3000 Electric Toothbrush

Oral B Braun Professional Care 3000 Electric Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

June 25, 2016

This right here is the bomb.com! I love that it is rechargeable and does an amazing job of cleaning my teeth! I can't get this clean feeling from a regular toothbrush. It even has a sensor that tells you if you're brushing too hard! You could connect it to an app via Bluetooth if you wanted to keep track of your brushing habits for which, I don't have time for or care to do haha.

June 23, 2016

As a registered dental hygienist, I highly recommend this product to my clients because of its ease of use and efficiency. This brush help to maintain a heathy dentition and is easy to use! Clients tend to have better results at follow up hygiene visits when they are incorporating this brush into their home care routine...

April 12, 2016

I wasn't sure how different my teeth would feel between a manual toothbrush vs. Electric but after using this product I can guarantee your teeth are not getting the cleanest they can be with a manual toothbrush

February 12, 2016

The best tooth brush ever! I love how easy it's to brush my teeth now! I hate using the old type of toothbrush. I feel like I can't get my teeth clean enough. Also I love the fact it pulsates when your time is up!

December 26, 2015

During my last dental visit, the Hygienist recommended that I purchase the Oral B Professional Care 3000 Electric Toothbrush. The device was pretty pricy, but when she explained the benefits, I began to soften. I bit the bullet and purchased the toothbrush and hoped I'd have no regrets. Well this thing ended up being worth the investment. It came with various accompanying toothbrush heads for different types of focused cleaning, a travel case and an electric charger. Replacement adaptors are available for a nominal costs. The toothbrush is also Bluetooth adaptable to connect with an app that can be downloaded onto your smartphone to track how well you are brushing and send you reminders throughout the day! The toothbrush itself has a timed pause to ensure that you are spending the recommended time brushing all of the surfaces of your teeth and letting you know when it's okay to move on to the next area. I quickly got over how much this thing cost when I began to reap the benefits. When I returned for my next check up, my dental health had significantly improved since using this toothbrush with advanced features.

Pros: Electric action gets teeth cleaner than a manual brush; various adaptors for specialized cleaning; doesn't need batteries; timed pause every 30 seconds to ensure proper time spent brushing; Bluetooth app with tracking and reminders; travel case included, improved dental health

Cons: Costs around $100

November 19, 2015

OMG, my mouth was never so clean, my gums are pink and healthy, and I don't have to sweat to keep it like that

November 17, 2015

this product cleans the teeth well, however I prefer to choose a harder brush head to ensure I'm getting everything between the teeth clean. So when replacing the brush heads I would definately change to medium or hard. I love how the unit does massages the gums and it pulsates so the gums are stimulated.

Clean up after use can be a problem, if each individual use does not completely rinse out the brush head when putting it back into the holder, as the tooth paste builds up in the stand, causing more work to clean to holder.

August 13, 2014

J'adore ma brosse à dent électrique Oral B.
Elle est rechargeable et en plus à un petit écran me disant si je pese trop fort sur ma brosse à dent, etc.
Je la conseille à tout le monde!

June 13, 2014

We had bought the Oral B Braun Electric Toothbrush Professional Care 3000 from our dentist for $102.00. In the box it came with two toothbrushes, charger stand, place for toothbrush heads. We got 3 varieties of brush heads for these electronic tooth brushes. It had as censor that litres up when you are brushing your teeth too hard. It took me a week to learn how to shut the electric toothbrush quickly. It has a fast speed, slower speed and then hold the on button for a second to two and it will turn off. It makes my teeth feel clean after brushing. Did I tell you it also has a 2 minute pulse to let you know when two minutes is up. My dentist says that it removes up to 97% of plaque from hard-to-reach areas, helps prevent and reverse gingivitis and provides
dentist-inspired cupping action for a tooth-by-tooth clean. I just can't live without my electric toothbrush. The stand that you charge your toothbrush on is small as well as having the toothbrush head holders in a small compact space. That means it takes up little space.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!