Oral-B Brush Ups Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 189 in Oral Care

A revolutionary new portable oral care product designed to keep your breath fresh and your teeth clean while on-the-go. An essential for your handbag or wallet. 12 individually packaged units within the retail package. Completely sanitary, proprietary materials prevent moisture from passing from your mouth onto the finger and vice versa

June 10, 2016

I used these once or twice when I was younger and I unexpected stayed at my friends house, of course these do not properly clean your teeth but these are better than nothing in my opinion. I would keep these in my purse just in case you feel the need to freshen up a little throughout the day.

April 30, 2015

Fantastic product for longer trips. Doesnt take up the space. Easy to use and works great!!

April 07, 2015

These do very little - it's all about the novelty. It does not make your mouth any cleaner - it just leaves a little lingering sense of minty-ness. Not worth it at all.

January 28, 2015

These are very very gimicky.. but they are minty and give that listerine scent to your breath. Unfortunately, I don't believe they clean your teeth at all.

January 28, 2015

These things are terrible to use. They are so awkward trying to hurry and brush on the go. I just couldn't handle using them.

June 12, 2012

Didn't do a darn thing i'm afraid. Did not make me feel even close to having a freshly brushed feel. Love the idea, just wish it worked.

0.5/5

November 21, 2011

I bought this when it first came out and found that it didn't work well at all. Yes it's very portable and lightweight, but I found it didn't leave my mouth feeling clean or with any sort of fresh breathe/feeling. Seeing how you really can't find this product anywhere anymore means a lot of others felt the same way.

August 25, 2011

Brush-ups have saved me a few times when I needed a quick breath-freshening! They leave your breathe smelling great (like you just brushed your teeth). The only unfortunate thing is I cannot find them where I live anymore! ):

May 11, 2011

keep these in your car if you stay at friends houses sometimes. Use this before work after lunch if you ate garlic. and never have the grose sweater feeling on your teeth ever again.

May 07, 2009

Do you have a job where you don't have access to a washroom redly available ? I work in a truck, where I have my lunch and this product has been a life savor. Great taste and really does a decent job .

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products