Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Toothbrush

Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

March 24, 2016

J'aime utiliser cette brosse à dent. Je trouve qu'elle nettoie bien les dents, va dans tous les coins sans problème. Elle a une bonne prise en main et fait un bon travail, plusieurs fois par jour. J'en suis très satisfaite.

January 28, 2015

Me and my husband both use this toothbrush and love it, We get the soft bristles because we have sensitive gums. It cleans your teeth well and gets in between to get the bits of food out.

July 14, 2013

I like this brush. I find it has bristles that do a good job of cleaning my teeth and gums. Nothing too fancy. Just a good, solid toothbrush.

July 14, 2013

Great toothbrush! I felt its bristles brushing away all the dirt from my teeth. They were left feeling dentist clean.

April 12, 2013

My Dentist use to give my family members and myself an Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Toothbrush every time we went in for a cleaning. That was along time ago now and we still use them today. From the first time I tried it I loved it and I continue to buy them for everyone in my family today. I have an electric toothbrush now, but I still keep one of these in my travel bag just in case I ever go somewhere and don’t want to bring my electric brush along. They have blue indicator bristles that slowly fade away letting you know when it’s to replace it with a new brush. They have longer gum-messaging bristle that gently clean and stimulate your gum line. This also helps to clean along the gum line better than other brushes can and it also helps you to reach the very back of your teeth that can sometimes be hard to do with other brushes. It also has power tip bristles that help you to reach deep and clean those hard to reach places and a control grip for comfort and control. The Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Toothbrush is available in three brush head sizes, 35, 40 and 60. You can choose from a soft bristle, or a hard bristle and they’re also available in several different colors. The Oral-B web site claims that the Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Toothbrush will remove significantly more plaque than a regular manual brush can and since I’ve been using them I really do believe this to be true. I’d recommend the Oral-B Complete Deep Clean toothbrush over any other manual toothbrush.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?