Oral-B Complete Satin Floss Mint

Oral-B Complete Satin Floss Mint Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 199 in Oral Care

February 17, 2017

This is one of the best tooth flosses out there! Taste good and the wax it great as it slides right inbetween my teeth. My teeth feel so clean after I floss with this stuff!

February 10, 2017

Great stuff! Nice and durable, tastes great. Fits between all my teeth even the very very close together ones.
    Grips easy around the fingers when using that's a bonus so it doesn't slip around everywhere when trying to get at the back set of teeth or whatever.

January 16, 2017

This is my go-to floss right now, and it has been for a couple of years. I find it to be strong, and doesn't snag like some other flosses do between certain teeth that are very -very- close to each other. Happily satisfied.

January 12, 2017

This is a good floss because it can get into tho tight spaces that I have between a few of my teeth. T he taste is good and not over powering. A good addition to any oral cleaning regime.

January 11, 2017

Some of my teeth are very close together, kind of crowded, and this floss gets through even the tightest teeth without ripping apart or getting stuck like other flosses. I love this floss. It doesn't hurt my teeth or make my gums bleed.

November 30, 2016

Oral-B Complete Satin Floss Mint works well for my tightly packed teeth - most other floss rips and shreds. This glides inbetween without cutting the gums. I really like the mint, just an extra shot of freshness! I always keep a pack of this floss in my makeup kit, because when you eat out, especially steak or spinach, you will be glad you have this when you look in the bathroom mirror! Affordable and if you buy a three pack, it's a great price.

November 30, 2016

This Satin floss is fabulous. I have a few teeth in front that are very close together, and this is one of the only flosses I have found that slides right through without tearing or fraying. It is soft, but effective and is nice and minty as well. The roll is a bit short compared to other flosses, but it is a "premium" floss product so that makes sense. Love my satin floss - feels great on my gums and leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh.

November 30, 2016

This is the only floss I can fit between my close-set teeth! Until I upgraded to a water flosser I used this regularly and would recommend it to anyone with close together teeth. Lovely fresh minty taste too.

November 30, 2016

This is another floss product that I use that is great and everyone should use. I don't prefer this as much as I do other flosses, mostly because the amount of floss inside isn't as plentiful as regular sized floss dispensers, but it is still great. I find the thread is a bit less soft - almost a bit harsh and stiff - when using it, but at least if you have crowded teeth it will slide in gently without getting caught on anything. Its compact size is perfect for travel, too, but considering that regular floss isn't that large anyway that's not the greatest asset to boast. That being said, flossing regularly is absolutely necessary to oral health and this is a great product - much better than floss picks.

November 29, 2016

This is an excellent choice of Dental Floss as far as I am concerned.It doesn't go all fringed, after running it between the Teeth once,like some Dental Floss do.I find that even the most expensive Dental Floss can be harsh on the gums ,orget stuck between teeth.It all depends on what they are made from and I find that Oral-B-Complete Satin Floss Mint is flawless.This one has a nice Minty taste to it that makes your mouth feel even cleaner and fresh.I recommend this Dental Floss for anyone to try,you won't be disappointed just like I wasn't.