Oral-B Complete Satin Floss Mint

Oral-B Complete Satin Floss Mint Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 205 in Oral Care

March 13, 2017

This is the best floss out there ...at least for me it makes it more enjoyable to floss ....taste and texture makes all the difference in the world. No wonder dentists are promoting it ..good choice

March 06, 2017

My teeth are very close together and this is the best floss for me. It does not shred or get caught between my teeth. The surface is a little rougher than the surface of Glide which is a positive -- I find my teeth/gum line feel a little cleaner after using this versus Glide or, at the very least, as clean as with Glide without having to do as many passes.

February 28, 2017

This is the best floss their is in my opinion. It glides in between teeth rather than rather to jam it through causing pain and sore gums. Other floss has always frayed and this floss doesn't do that! Plus it's minty fresh which I so love!

February 28, 2017

This floss works great! Hint of mint makes it fresh but not too strong. The satin floss idea is wonderful. Not sharp on your gums. The container is great too. Closes nicely to keep floss clean and safe inside.

February 17, 2017

This is one of the best tooth flosses out there! Taste good and the wax it great as it slides right inbetween my teeth. My teeth feel so clean after I floss with this stuff!

February 10, 2017

Great stuff! Nice and durable, tastes great. Fits between all my teeth even the very very close together ones.
    Grips easy around the fingers when using that's a bonus so it doesn't slip around everywhere when trying to get at the back set of teeth or whatever.

January 16, 2017

This is my go-to floss right now, and it has been for a couple of years. I find it to be strong, and doesn't snag like some other flosses do between certain teeth that are very -very- close to each other. Happily satisfied.

January 12, 2017

This is a good floss because it can get into tho tight spaces that I have between a few of my teeth. T he taste is good and not over powering. A good addition to any oral cleaning regime.

January 11, 2017

Some of my teeth are very close together, kind of crowded, and this floss gets through even the tightest teeth without ripping apart or getting stuck like other flosses. I love this floss. It doesn't hurt my teeth or make my gums bleed.

November 30, 2016

Oral-B Complete Satin Floss Mint works well for my tightly packed teeth - most other floss rips and shreds. This glides inbetween without cutting the gums. I really like the mint, just an extra shot of freshness! I always keep a pack of this floss in my makeup kit, because when you eat out, especially steak or spinach, you will be glad you have this when you look in the bathroom mirror! Affordable and if you buy a three pack, it's a great price.