Oral-B Complete Satin Floss Mint

Oral-B Complete Satin Floss Mint Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 189 in Oral Care

November 30, 2016

Oral-B Complete Satin Floss Mint works well for my tightly packed teeth - most other floss rips and shreds. This glides inbetween without cutting the gums. I really like the mint, just an extra shot of freshness! I always keep a pack of this floss in my makeup kit, because when you eat out, especially steak or spinach, you will be glad you have this when you look in the bathroom mirror! Affordable and if you buy a three pack, it's a great price.

November 30, 2016

This Satin floss is fabulous. I have a few teeth in front that are very close together, and this is one of the only flosses I have found that slides right through without tearing or fraying. It is soft, but effective and is nice and minty as well. The roll is a bit short compared to other flosses, but it is a "premium" floss product so that makes sense. Love my satin floss - feels great on my gums and leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh.

November 30, 2016

This is the only floss I can fit between my close-set teeth! Until I upgraded to a water flosser I used this regularly and would recommend it to anyone with close together teeth. Lovely fresh minty taste too.

November 30, 2016

This is another floss product that I use that is great and everyone should use. I don't prefer this as much as I do other flosses, mostly because the amount of floss inside isn't as plentiful as regular sized floss dispensers, but it is still great. I find the thread is a bit less soft - almost a bit harsh and stiff - when using it, but at least if you have crowded teeth it will slide in gently without getting caught on anything. Its compact size is perfect for travel, too, but considering that regular floss isn't that large anyway that's not the greatest asset to boast. That being said, flossing regularly is absolutely necessary to oral health and this is a great product - much better than floss picks.

November 29, 2016

This is an excellent choice of Dental Floss as far as I am concerned.It doesn't go all fringed, after running it between the Teeth once,like some Dental Floss do.I find that even the most expensive Dental Floss can be harsh on the gums ,orget stuck between teeth.It all depends on what they are made from and I find that Oral-B-Complete Satin Floss Mint is flawless.This one has a nice Minty taste to it that makes your mouth feel even cleaner and fresh.I recommend this Dental Floss for anyone to try,you won't be disappointed just like I wasn't.

November 29, 2016

Bonne soie dentaire, j'ai les gencives très sensible et je n'ai pas de problème avec cette marque de soie de Oral B, elle se vend un peu partout et a bas prix,je la recommanderais!

September 28, 2016

Love this floss. It's super smooth and easy to use. I find it glides really well between teeth and doesn't tend to get caught or stuck like some other flosses. Only con is that my dentist is actually not a huge fan because he finds it almost too smooth, meaning it doesn't have the same kind of grab as flosses with more of a fuzzy texture. And that's really the whole point of flossing, to grab little pieces of food stuck between the teeth.

September 21, 2016

Tried lots of dental floss, this is probably my favourite so far. Got it in a 3 pack, so that brought the price down a bit, otherwise it seems expensive. Doesn't cut gums, slides good between tight teeth.

September 13, 2016

I find the texture of this floss is better than regular floss as it can get in between smalll spaces and doesn't break apart and shred like other brands.

August 26, 2016

I have a small mouth and tight teeth and this floss works great. This doesn't shred. It's got a different texture than regular floss. Its a lot stronger material which is smoother than standarf floss. Subtle mint flavour too. It glides between teeth easily.